Frequently asked syn values! Mugshots? Mullerlight? - find it here

Does anybody know the syns for the new muller low fat greek style yogurts? thanks in advanced x

Seen this on offer in asda, would like to know sysn to as like greek yog

2 new muller lights:
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Mullerlight Inspired By Yogurt, New York Style Cheesecake 165g pot[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
1 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 1 Syns
green.gif
Green 1 Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]​

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Mullerlight Inspired By Yogurt, Strawberry Cheesecake 165g pot[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
extraeasy.gif
1 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 1 Syns
green.gif
Green 1 Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]​

Thanks for that - I'll add them to the list. I can't eat Mullers so I'm not looking for any new ones when in the shops.

Muller Light

I have just had my first ever Muller Light. It was the toffee one. It was just about the most delicious thing I have ever eaten !!! I have never bought them before for 2 reasons. One is that until Overseas Food Exports opened an Iceland store, we could not get them, and the second reason, they are so expensive here. Nearly a pound a pot. Is that expensive ??? Seems it to me.

Are there any flavours we should not have. Don't tell me orange and chocolate is one 'cos that is what I am having this evening and if I have to syn it I will.......nothing will deprive me of this glorious taste sensation. !!!

On the subject of yogurt, I think I saw on here that Aldi's own brand yogurts are free. Is that true ??? Their Passion Fruit and Vanilla is soooo good and we have an Aldi quite close by.

Not sure about the Aldi ones, but I think all the muller fat free ones are syn free. And they are sooooo nice, aren't they? The orange and choc is just the best!

the only muller lights that are synned are the cherry chocolate layer one(2syns) and the lemon cheesecake one(1syn).
i also hear yesterday that there are two new cheesecakey flavour type ones coming out and they are synned too.
thankfully the choc orange and choc sprinkles ones arent......i love them!!!

and yes £1ish a pot is expensive!!!! they are about 54p a pot here unless on offer(i only buy if on offer,lol!!)

I often have a crumbled alpen light with choc fudge and a toffee muller lite for supper. Its like a free muller crunch corner!

I'm loving the Limited Edition Summer Fruits Muller Light, which I have with a handful of frozen berries. Lasts ages and feels very treaty! xx :)

Thanks Circes, that is so helpful. I can get Muller light , Weight watchers ( sometimes ) and Aldi here, hope they have the extra light ones. I do not remember seeing them but will be looking tomorrow.

I can not wait for my choc and orange Muller Light this evening.

xxx

xxx

The Aldi ones I found were not extra light. They have 97 calories. Would I have to syn them and a I right in thinking that would be 3 sins each.

They are made with semi skimmed milk. They are o.k. for diabetics.

I do hope they are o.k. as the flavours look delish. Passion fruit and peach, vanilla and cherry.

However I have found out that I can get Activia so they will be my next purchase.

Ta for putting up the new inspired bu mullerlight syn values, the strawberry cheesecake one is seriously yummy! :)

to Rockchick:

wow that's a huge weight loss - well done! I am aiming about the same as you and seem stuck on 160 lbs ( 11s 6) : (

New Limited Edition Summer Berries

Can someone help me.... I cant find the syn value for the new muller limited edition fat free summer berries yog. When i put the values into the syn calculator it came up as 4 1/2 syns which i dont believe...... can anyone help me please????

Can someone help me.... I cant find the syn value for the new muller limited edition fat free summer berries yog. When i put the values into the syn calculator it came up as 4 1/2 syns which i dont believe...... can anyone help me please????

I have had this today and put it down as synfree.

I think it is no more cals than the other ones that are free and sat fat is the same too so ive made a judgement on that!

x

Back