Frequently asked syn values! Mugshots? Mullerlight? - find it here

Mugshots are great inventions!! Just the thing I need on a green day to stop me having a pack of crisps. Cant seem to find the ministrone one only the tom and herb in our tesco. Whats the brand on these?

Thanks so much for taking the time to post this, good luck with your week x

asda usually has around 10 different flavours of mug shot, including the roast chicken pasta which is sooo tasty!

Thanks for that. Pretty new to SW and scared of eating things that I think are free only to find out that they are syns!!! Like the ML cherry layer yoghurt :(

gutted about the inspired range of ML....i could LIVE off them!!! never mind....1 syn not going to lose much sleep over :)

as for mugshots....my new favourite thing...no they're not that filling but they do when I just have that dangerous need to put things in my mouth!!

Mullerlight fat free yogurt on extra easy

Hello, i am new to slimming world and i am trying to make out my diary for the coming week, can i ask if mullerlight fat free variety pack as in 2 strawberry, 2 cherry and 2 rasberry/cranberry. Is each one free on Extra Easy?

Thank you soooooooo much!! xxx

Mug shots

Hi does anyone know if they are all free on ee and g or whether they have a syn value can't find them in my directory?!

Thanks
Xx

Think there's something about mug shots in the syn value stickies

Yeah I've found the right forum now thanks :) x

hi in the front of the directory the free extra easy and green section it lists these free mugshots

chicken noodle
chow mein
sweet n sour
roast chicken
tomato and herb

the others have syns and are on page 126 :)

If you have a home and bargain near you they are 29p each in there- warning though the thai flavour ones are inedible they taste like shampoo!

Thanks for the book ref that will come in super handy.

And I've just bought them in asda 5 for £2 so wasn't too bad a deal.

Thanks guys!!

Back