Frequently asked syn values! Mugshots? Mullerlight? - find it here

Not sure if this has been posted before but it will take me an age to find it.. Is frylight free, no matter how many sprays used?

Yes it is free - try doing a search in the main syn forum for things like this and posting there if you still can't find it. As this thread is only about yoghurts and mugshots fewer people will see your questions.

Thabks for the tips!!! I am new to SW and after reading this thread this morning, had my first ever mug shots and a Muller light yogurt! I have such an appetite today- think I may use some syns on something sweet tonight.

Batchelors Pasta n Sauce-
Excluding Milk (and butter if you add it)

Bolognaise - Free
Chicken & Mushroom - Free
Chicken & Roast Garlic - Free
Creamy Chicken & Herb - Free
Creamy Tikka Massala - Free (not that i have ever seen this anywhere!)
Mushroom & Wine - Free
Tomato, Onion & Herb - Free
Wholegrain creamy Tomato & Basil - Free

So from the food directory i have (which i got in November 2010) they all seem free. . happy day :) !

Brill thread, thanks guys...really useful! Just had my first mugshot, and i must say...i was really impressed! I had the sweet n sour one, yum yum x

Brill thread, thanks guys...really useful! Just had my first mugshot, and i must say...i was really impressed! I had the sweet n sour one, yum yum x

That is the best one to be fair- as it thickens up nicely. ï do like the others, but not as much

Im tottally addicted to Mullerlight Vanilla choc sprinkles with the cherry underlayer, so glad they are only 1 syn!

The mug shots are rerally nice, especially the sweet and sour try dipping scan bran in for a more filling luch!

just to add to this thread i think Pot Noodle Syns have gone up - please recheck using syns online (on the SW website) as you may be UNDERSYNNING them now....i have a Chicken and Mushroom one, that is now 6 syns - was 4.5!

thanks, Ellebear x

what gravy granules are free?? please help???

Don't think any granules are, but most stock cubes are.

Gravy made from granules, with no fat added (ie just the granules and water), is 1 syn for 4 level tbsp on all plans.
If you make them with the meat juices rather than just water it's 3 syns per 4 level tbsp.
Hope this helps x

Back