Frequently asked syn values! Mugshots? Mullerlight? - find it here

Thanks for that.

I don't really like mugshots myself, but I know many on here do!

I have e-mailed the manufacturers to see what is going on with sweet & sour mug shot and there is no change in the syns value with the new recipe. The have confirmed with Slimming World head office apparently.

That's interesting - someone on Facebook ran the nutritional info through the syn calculator and it came up as 2 syns

The inspired by range of mullerlights are 2syns each, aswell as the chocolate sprinkles they are all 2 syns also, this is what my consultant told me last week..

Just double checked this as I sometimes eat these and the Inspired By are still 1 syn and the sprinkles ones are still free. Phew!!!

It's offical now! Sweet & Sour Mug Shots is 0 Syns according to the Syns hotline and Head Office. Thank god for that cos i love em!

Does that mean I can have the syns I counted on them last week back then please....

It's offical now! Sweet & Sour Mug Shots is 0 Syns according to the Syns hotline and Head Office. Thank god for that cos i love em!

I'm still waiting for someone to put the nutritional information through the syn calculator

Well I am assuming that the Slimming World online database has run them through a calculator for me so if they say they are free I am going to snack away.:D

New Muller Lights!

Hi everyone!

Our consultant has just told us that there are three new Muller Light flavours out from August 1st.

They are:

Coconut with chocolate sprinkles - Free. Yes, Free! :D
Mango and Passionfruit - 1/2 syn
Lemon Cheesecake - 1 syn

I am really excited about the coconut one!

Has the lemon cheesecake one been out before?

mmmmm not heard of the coconut one yet and i am a lover of coconut so that sounds like something for me. but as long as its quite strong in flavour and not just few bits that i can spot in the whole pot:)

Totally agree with you there Angel, if they are making a coconut one then I want it to taste like coconut lol.

mmmmm...I once bought ASDA Chosen By You Coconut Yoghurt (full of syns, very creamy and high in fat)
It. Was. Divine.
Had bits of coconut in it too.....don't think there's much chance of that with Muller but i live in hope!
Thanks for the info, I will be looking forward to trying this (okay, just realised how SAD this makes my life sound!)

Biggysmalls - I have tried the ADSA one and agree that the coconut one is amazing! We can be sad together!

I'm not a fan of coconut other than in curry but seeing how I can't eat mullers anyway it's not going to be a problem

I think the lemon one has been out before but can't swear to it

I'm confused about the mug shots- all the ones i liked were free, but now they're not?!

I think the 1% fat ones are free... So chicken, Tom and herb and minestronie are... There has been something going on about the spicy noodle one.....

Can someone confirm if this syns are correct now as i have noticed they have new packaging and heard the syns have changed.

Back