Frequently asked syn values! Mugshots? Mullerlight? - find it here

Ah thank you, this was a noodles on the go pot less than 1% fat, which I have now checked on the slimming world site and it says it is free!

It's free! Is it the one that's sprinkled with dark chocolate? I just looked online and if its that one then its free x

yaay! i bought one of these in the hope it was a free one, might have it on my nightshift tomorrow. I love the coconut+dark choc one, thats my fave so far.

A wee update, I thought the Turkish delight one was yuck! Then I remembered... I don't like the sweeties lol. Back to the yum coconut and dark chocolate!

Does anyone know the syn value of harvest chewee bars, white choc chip? The used to be 4.5 but can't find them now to check, they where a yummy treat for me and on offer in tesco ATM! Thanks.

hey MrsMoo, they are 5 syns on all plans according to syns online on the SW site, milk choc is the same, and toffee chips are slightly less at 4.5

hey MrsMoo, they are 5 syns on all plans according to syns online on the SW site, milk choc is the same, and toffee chips are slightly less at 4.5

Artemys, thank you for that, have bought a few packs this morning as I need the quick fix easy grab sometimes :)

Hi all. Does anyone know the syn value of Shape fat free Rhubarb crumble flavour yogurts? And similarly the Apple crumble flavour yogurts (far free)? Cheers :0)

Hi, are low fat super noodles free? i know the normal ones are 10 syns according to my SW app but cant find low fat ones.. ty

(im sorry if this has already been answered, i have looked but couldnt see it anywhere..)

this has probably been answered somewhere i just cant see it, any lovely person know the syns in a muller light new york style cheesecake plz i know the lemon cheesecake is one but i hope this ones the same. xx

**have found out now they are 1 syn too""

Last edited:
hi, does anyone know the syn value of Mikado hazelnut sticks please, they are only 11 calories per stick so surely they cant b that many syns...thank you in advance

I have the cheese & ham mugshot mixed with the tomato - balances beautifully and still only 3.5 much more filling too

Hi all, does anyone know if the muller light fat free Turkish delight flavour are syn free and also the piri piri flavour mug shots, thanks

Back