Frequently asked syn values! Mugshots? Mullerlight? - find it here

I'm sure that the ones under 1 per cent fat are free on EE too. Like to keep them in my drawer at work just in case I haven't had time to take any lunch in with me.

I am desperately trying to find out how many syns are in chinese chicken curry from the takeaway - any ideas?

New poster here.

Apologies if any of this has been posted before.........I'm still working my way through the different forums and sub forums.
Looking for syn value for Mayflower Curry Sauce and a frozen mash potato that is advertised as less than 3% fat and has the following nutritional info:

89kcal per 100g
Ingredients: Potato(82%), milk, butter, oil, rice, flour, salt, lactose,palm fat, milk protein, spices

Thanks in advance
Kevin

Hi Kevin, the Mayflower Curry Sauce is 5 syns for 28g of dried mix

Does any one know the syns for frozen roast potatoes??? Not sure n got aome in freezer but didnt want to have them if i have to syn them as i can make my own wiv potatoes x

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Can anyone tell me the syns of the 'macaroni cheese' mugshot please. I have done a search but nothing comes up only the normal cheese one.

I usually eat plan (full fat) yogurt, I was really pleased when I tried the Muller Light and found I actually liked it...a lot.

I love yoghurt, is there any limit to the amount we can eat that is fat free as i know with the weightcare diet you are only allowed one pot a day

thats useful to know, i saw the mugshots were on offer in iceland, bought them, and then thought i hope theyre free lol thankyou :)

mugshots are often on offer in asda but not sure of any other supermarkets. home bargains and poundland do them too xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Does anyone know the syns if any in the iceland meal in a bag 800g size .. of chicken fajita stirfry ....

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wow, have just seen your pics in your signature, you look amazing, what a transformation!! Congrats, you must be so proud xx :553:

Found out the syn values for the new muller light last night, they're available in shops from 16th March :)

Coconut and Lime - free
Lemon Cheesecake - 1 syn
Banoffee Pie - 1 syn
Strawberry Cheesecake - 1 syn
Apple Pie - 1 syn

The new Mullerlight Raspberry and Chocolate ate fat free and 99 calories per pot. So I'm assuming these are syn free also? Because they are amazing!

If a food is syn free, does that mean you can eat as much of it as you want a day, or is it only syn free if you have one a day?

Sometimes I would have a Mullerlight after my all bran, one in the afternoon at work and maybe another in the evening as a snack if I was feeling peckish. Is that allowed? I also sometimes have a can of Coke Zero, and then another later in the day. Is that alright?

The new Mullerlight Raspberry and Chocolate ate fat free and 99 calories per pot. So I'm assuming these are syn free also? Because they are amazing!

If a food is syn free, does that mean you can eat as much of it as you want a day, or is it only syn free if you have one a day?

Sometimes I would have a Mullerlight after my all bran, one in the afternoon at work and maybe another in the evening as a snack if I was feeling peckish. Is that allowed? I also sometimes have a can of Coke Zero, and then another later in the day. Is that alright?

Free food is exactly that free, it doesn't matter if you have 1, 2, 3............. muller lights all will be free.

But try & snack on superfree foods if you can.

Hi hun x
Free means free, but try to remember moderation. Free until ur full is my moto :D x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi could anyone please help how many syn values in a asda toaster crumpet there square sorry if I'm posting on wrong bit I've just registered

Hi I saw some chilli mugshots in the pound shop today they are 1% fat ones, tried searching the thread to see if they have been posted before but couldn't find anything. Does anyone know if these are free? If not how many syns?

I've also notice the new peri peri and BBQ ones which looking at this thread are free. Has anyone tried these flavours? what did you think?

Syn values for oyster sauce , hoisin suave and dry sherry in tbs please? Xx

Back