Fresh start diary

OMG!

My OH has been snoring like a hungover pit pony since 2am- it woke me up it was that bad! I've tried prodding him to get him off his back but now he's started snoring in any position! I've finally come downstairs to try the sofa as I feel horrendous (really feel sick and headachy) but now the cat is pestering me!
His snoring has got worse the past few months- any suggestions short of killing him?!

Howdi!

Well I am so tired today after last night's appalling sleep :-( spent the day with my little niece, who is 6 weeks old :) dodged a potential minefield food wise at lunch, as we went to Tesco and everyone else got a Krispy Kreme but I resisted

EE day

Breakfast
Quorn sausage & bacon pitta (HEX B)

Lunch
Tesco chilli chicken noodle salad (3.5 syns)

Tea
Tomato & basil chicken, jacket potato & salad

well done resisting the donuts!!
dunno what you can do about the snoring...are those nose strip things any good?x

Hello diary!

Have been at a wedding in Wales for most of the weekend so have been a bit off plan but not horrifically so. The buffet was either beef chilli and boiled rice or veggie lasagne and salad. I went for the chilli and rice with some salad as well and figured that was better than the cheese-ridden lasagne! Lots of wine was consumed and a cheeky take away last night to soak up the booze but I'm generally happy with how it went.
Back to work on a 15 hour shift today- agh!!
Red day

Breakfast
2 alpen lights (B)

Lunch
Cottage pie with carrot & swede topping

Tea
Feta and pastrami salad with pitta (A&B)

Snacks
Fruit salad

Morning diary!

Got my second session of bootcamp tonight and I am scared! The pain I was in last time afterwards was unbearable lol. Such a wuss. Having a green day today to fuel up!

Breakfast
Quorn sausage pitta (HEX B)

Lunch
Tomato & herb pasta n sauce

Pre- bootcamp snack
Fruit salad & mugshot

Post- bootcamp tea
Scan bran pizza and chips (HEX A&B)

Xx

OMG the past 2 days I have just been starving! Nothing is filling me....bottomless pit syndrome! I'm doing a green day today to try and "carb-up" but so far....hank marvin!

OMG the past 2 days I have just been starving! Nothing is filling me....bottomless pit syndrome! I'm doing a green day today to try and "carb-up" but so far....hank marvin!

i've been the same today..i woke up famished and have pretty much eaten something every hour!
i always get paranoid when i'm like that even though everything's sw friendly...

there are days when it's the opposite though so must just be our bodies?

i replied to you on my diary last night but how did you get on with the dahl loaf?x

I haven't made it yet lol. Keep doing red days then remembering I'm meant to be making it! I'm going to my friends on Sunday for drinks and we're planning on making SW snacks to munch on. I'm making the dahl loaf and I think the onion bhajis. He's making falafel and dips for carrot/celery. I'm determined I stick to it!

I haven't made it yet lol. Keep doing red days then remembering I'm meant to be making it! I'm going to my friends on Sunday for drinks and we're planning on making SW snacks to munch on. I'm making the dahl loaf and I think the onion bhajis. He's making falafel and dips for carrot/celery. I'm determined I stick to it!

what recipe were you gonna use for the bhaji's?
you can do both with the one mixture then...and just make a smaller dahl loaf (which might be easier to cook?)
that's what i usually do if i'm making bhajis...cook the rice and mix it with the dahl, add the eggs then pour half for the dahl loaf then add the spices, onions and smash flakes to thicken the mixture to roll into balls for the bhaji's

i want to try the falafel cos i love the Cauldron ones...but the recipe asks for a few things i don't have and every time i look at it i'm like..na...can't be ar$ed! lol x

It was a recipe that involved smash, onions, spices...I just searched on here. Also gonna try the veg pakora off the SW website. I love little picky munchy things to have whilst sitting around chatting. We're going to Leeds Gay Pride in the evening so need sustenance to soak up some of the vodka!

Was working out before that I have such a busy month- 2 nights out and a boozy night at the parents. Need to up the exercise and be very angelic where possible! Xx

It was a recipe that involved smash, onions, spices...I just searched on here. Also gonna try the veg pakora off the SW website. I love little picky munchy things to have whilst sitting around chatting. We're going to Leeds Gay Pride in the evening so need sustenance to soak up some of the vodka!

Was working out before that I have such a busy month- 2 nights out and a boozy night at the parents. Need to up the exercise and be very angelic where possible! Xx

i'm sure you'll have it sussed chick....and hey, it's better to have an explained gain than an unjustified one ;) lol x

Agh bloody washing machine has decided to leak! One of my blouses was all caught up and twisted and the grey rubber seal and metal ring were inside the drum and now it's leaking!
Disaster! Just what we didn't need to have to pay for :-(

aww no!
it's awful when that happens!
mine went a few months ago...completely shredded some plastic bit inside...i managed to get one from argos that wasn't too expensive and i was able to take it home that day!

hope you get something sorted soon!x

Morning diary,

Survived bootcamp last night yay! It focused more on arms so didnt feelas bad, but I think the suffering will only get worse as the day progresses! Had a nice green day yesterday which seems to have cured my hunger- I've been ravenous the past 2 days but feel much better today.
I had a strange craving for weetabix yesterday so I've bought some to enjoy :)
Having a Green day today

Breakfast
Weetabix & cherries (HEXB & 1/2HEX A)

Lunch
Pasta n sauce (1/2 HEX A & 2 syns)

Tea
Cheese & onion pasty, chips & beans (HeX A&B)

Snacks
Fruit salad of apple, grapes & cherries
Pomegranate
Caramel cornetto (7.5 syns)
Mugshot

Last edited:
hey dolly....i think i've asked for this before...but can you share how you do your pasty when you get a chance pls?x

Hey mrs!
It's a WW pitta instead if pastry. Filling is one small potato cubed into small pieces and one onion mixed with about 1tbsp of veg stock then microwaved for 8mins ish. When its 'mashable' I mash and add the cheese and stir it up then stuff the pitta with the mixture. Brush with beaten egg/spay with frylight and bake for about 10 mins xx

Hey mrs!
It's a WW pitta instead if pastry. Filling is one small potato cubed into small pieces and one onion mixed with about 1tbsp of veg stock then microwaved for 8mins ish. When its 'mashable' I mash and add the cheese and stir it up then stuff the pitta with the mixture. Brush with beaten egg/spay with frylight and bake for about 10 mins xx

thanks for that...i'll need to give it a try! i always buy the pitta's for sw kebab...then never use the rest so this is ideal for those times!x

thanks for that...i'll need to give it a try! i always buy the pitta's for sw kebab...then never use the rest so this is ideal for those times!x

I meant to take a picture and forgot! It is really nice- feels stodgy and naughty.
I use pittas for loads- pitta pizzas are great if you like pizza- my OH loves pizza so it kind of appeals to us both. I also use them instead of bread for sandwiches xx

Hello!
Sneaky little work post! Had a manic morning, my feet are killing...surely some body magic?!
Having a nice EE day today;

Breakfast
Weetabix & strawberries (HEXA&B)

Lunch
Chicken pieces, pasta and salad

Tea
Spagehetti bolognaise, with added celery, peppers, onions and carrot for superfree goodness lol

Not sure on snacks/syns yet xx

Back