Fresh start diary

Morning diary!

Went holiday clothes shopping last night...7 weeks today til we go! Or in other ways of putting it- 6 weigh ins to lose a stone! Big challenge especially with a few nights out planned but upping the exercise should help. Gonna start trying to actively do 30mins a day of something even just a walk.
Having a red day today

Breakfast
Fruit salad (pomegranate, tangerines, cherries, strawberries & blackberries)

Lunch
Cottage pie with carrot and swede

Tea
Pulled pork salad (HEX A&B)

Exercise - 30 Day Shred Level 1

Last edited:
Hello diary!

Had a few iffy days- have felt quite poorly so haven't eaten much and not even thought about syns. Feel much better and raring to go today.

EE Day

Breakfast
A very random combination of SW falafel and Dahl loaf!

Lunch
Pasta n sauce (HEX A)

Tea
Lamb shanks, roast potatoes & veg (1 syn)

Snacks
2 alpen lights (HEX B)
Cart d'or ice cream 3.5

Syns - 4.5/105
Exercise- went running/walking with OH for about 50 mins

Last edited:
Hi diary,

Got another bootcamp tonight but have ended up on a long shift at work so it's going to be a mad race to get home and changed to get there :/ I hate rushing! Got my CPR/First aid update this afternoon so I'm counting vigourous compressions as body magic lol.
Having a green day today

Breakfast
Weetabix and cherries (HEX A&B)

Lunch
Pasta n sauce
Pomegranate

Pre-bootcamp snack
Slice of dahl loaf and 2 tangerines

Post-bootcamp tea
Enchilada pasta (HEX A2)

Snacks
2 x alpen lights (HEX B2)
Caramel cornetto (7.5 syns)

Exercise - 60 mins boot camp

Last edited:
Morning diary

A 15 hour shift at work today...rubbish! So tired, I slept really badly last night. Thought I'd have a really good sleep after bootcamp but kept waking up and then getting frustrated with myself for not sleeping! Damnit.
Just on countdown til Saturday when I can lie in past 6am!
Bootcamp was brutal last night- I really ache today. I suppose that's a good thing that its working. Got another session on Thursday so fingers crosses I survive!

Red day today

Breakfast
Quorn sausage pitta (B1)

Mid morning
Pomegranate

Lunch
Feta, chicken & beef salad (A1)

Mid afternoon
2 flat peaches and fruit salad

Tea
Cottage pie with carrot & swede topping

Supper
Weetabix, cherries & milk (A&B)

Snacks
Popcorn - 2.5 syns
Graze box toffee apple - 5 syns

Exercise- no official exercise but I am on my feet a lot today!

just made the "pasty" for lunch there....thanks for telling me how to make it....it was yummy and really nice :D x

Hi diary,

So got in from a 15 hour shift yesterday and my OH was really ill :-( he was up half the night being sick so neither of us have slept very well. As a result I am falling asleep in front of the TV! Meant to have bootcamp tonight but I am so tired and I haven't been at home before 9 all week. 30 Day Shred for me instead!

Green day today

Breakfast
Quorn pitta (B1)

Lunch
Pasta n sauce & fruit salad

Tea
Cheese & onion pasty & chips (A&B)

Snacks- caramel cornetto 7.5 syns

Exercise- 30DS level 1

Hey!

Had a right morning at work! Stressful and exotic from the minute I got there but day off tomorrow yay.
Red day today

Breakfast
Fruit salad

Lunch
Cottage pie with carrot & swede topping

Tea
Bacon & cheese burgers with salad (HEX A&B)

Not sure on syns/snacks yet

Morning diary!

Had such a nice lie in today instead of the dreaded 5.50am alarm! One day off so am making the most of it. We're heading to a charity fun day at a pub near my OH's parents house, so lots of stalls and stuff. Get to see my baby niece so should be nice :)

EE day today

Breakfast
Quorn sausage pitta & low low cheese (HEX A&B)

Lunch
Pasta n sauce & fruit salad

Tea
Chicken rogan josh, boiled rice & a chappati (16syns)

Snacks
Graze box goodies arrived today so think I'll try the brownie for 6.5 syns

Hi diary,

Sunday morning shifts should be illegal! I feel like a zombie and as if I could sleep for a year. The holiday countdown is underway! Having a relaxed EE day today

Breakfast
Weetabix & cherries (HEX B &1/2A)

Lunch
Mugshot & chicken salad (1/2HEX A)

Tea
Pork shanks in peppercorn sauce, roast potatoes, carrot & swede mash, broccoli & Yorkshire pudding (2.5 syns)

Not sure on snacks yet. My syns "renew" tomorrow and I have 30 left so we might have a slice of cheesecake for dessert :)

Exercise - 30DS Level 1

Morning

So...rant time! Got weighed this morning an lost 1lb. I'm so frustrated and annoyed! I've stayed well within my syns, exercised more consistently and eaten more superfree than I have in a while. For 1lb. And I know 1lb is still a loss but when I've been so focused and 100% and still have a lot to lose its annoying. I actually wanted to throw the scales through the window lol. Feeling disheartened and a bit stuck. :-( still I won't let it affect my week, maybe my body will play catch up with a good loss for next week. So 1lb down, 13lb to go before Egypt.
15 hour shift today, having a red day

Breakfast
Quorn sausage pitta (HEX B)

Snack
Fruit salad of tangerines, red currants, strawberries & pineapple

Lunch
Tesco lighter choices chicken in tomato and basil sauce (2syns) with a cheese pitta (HEX A&B)

Tea
Cottage pie topped with carrot and swede

Snacks
Cart d'or ice cream - 3.5 syns

5.5/105 syns
1/14 lbs

aww try not to feel too disheartened chick....i totally get you though...but if you've done more body magic, it might show next week??

it is frustrating...but just keep doing what you've been doing and i'm sure you'll see the results you want next time...plus maybe you lost inches too???

chin up x

Morning diary!

On a 2 day training course to learn how to do the electronic rotas. Which unfortunately means I'll be doing the Christmas and new year rotas- always an unpopular task! Wasn't sure what facilities this place would have food wise so brought a little packed lunch and now I'll be better prepared for tomorrow.
Having a green day today

Breakfast
Weetabix and strawberries (HEX A&B)

Lunch
Cheese & pickle pitta (HEX A&B), tomato mugshot and 2 tangerines

Pre-gym snack
Slice of Dahl loaf

Tea
Pasta with peppers, celery & onion in an enchilada sauce

Snacks
Caramel cornetto (7.5syns)

Weekly syns- 12.5/105
Weight - 1/14lbs lost
Exercise- 1 hour Legs, bums & tums

Last edited:
Morning diary,

Second day of training but they reckon we'll finish early which is good coz I need to do a bit of a food shop and squeeze the 30DS in before the OH gets home.
Having an EE day today

Breakfast
35g museli with grapes & pineapple (HEX B)

Lunch
Pasta, chicken pieces & salad with feta (HEX A)

Tea
Chicken fajitas, with lettuce wraps and spicy wedges (0.5syns for salsa)

Exercise- 30DS Level 1
Snacks- will update later

Hello diary!

Well, it's here. The day has finally come....last bootcamp session! I have to admit I've found them tough, and motivating myself to go has been hard (primarily because its a 26mile round trip to go!) but when I've been I've enjoyed them. If they were closer to home I might consider carrying on but my petrol tank is taking a beating!
Gonna give it 100% tonight for the last one, then back to good old 30DS, gym and swimming.
Having a crap day at work- had a run in with a member of staff known for being awkward and difficult. I hate conflict and arguing so have that horrible knotty feeling in my belly.
Anyhow...having a green day today, probably last one in a while as I have come to the conclusion I much prefer red and EE

Breakfast
Museli (HEXB) with melon, kiwi and pineapple

Lunch
Pasta n sauce packet. 2 tangerines

Pre-bootcamp snack
Half mugshot (OH opened it yesterday and only had half lol) and a pink lady apple

Post bootcamp tea
Chips, cheese & beans (HEX A)

Snacks
Cart d'or ice cream (3.5 syns)
2 alpen lights (HEX B)

Morning diary,

Back at the doctors today to re-check my BP. I'm hoping with the increase in exercise it'll have come down but I've kids resigned myself to the fact it won't. I'm only 28 but given my family history, I know the subject of medication is going to come up. It's worrying me because I don't want to go down that road so young and have nowhere to go when I'm older. My mum started to suffer with all her medical problems in her early 40s but now in her late 50s is much healthier and fitter....but dependent on her medication. I'm going to ask the nurse for a blood test to check for all the things my mum has/had - cholesterol, under active thyroid etc and see where I stand.
It maddens me that for so many years I ate rubbish, treated my body horrendously and now I've started to take care of myself and lose the weight I'm getting the health problems I've tried to avoid. If I could go back in time and tell my younger self to PUT THE PIZZA DOWN I totally would!
Anyhow...last bootcamp last night was HARD! Wow! He made us run a total of 2.5miles- which for me is the furthest I've run ever! In between that there was some lovely crunches, press ups, and other such evil core exercises! I would recommend it I just wish it was closer to home.
Food plan today isn't as concrete as I would like as OH might be working late.
EE Day

Breakfast
WW pitta with bacon (B)

Lunch
Mugshot & pomegranate

Tea
Turkey stir-fried with peppers and onion in Cajun spice, served with noodles

Snacks
Fruit salad of tangerines, grapes & redcurrants

Exercise- 30DS Level 1

Last edited:
Hi!

Got a cheeky bit of overtime this morning- all in the wedding fund!
Going to my parents tonight, staying over which means a few drinks will be had. I've saved enough syns for 2 bottles of wine/10 doubles so there's no way I'll need them all!

EE day

Breakfast
Fruit salad

Lunch
Pasta n sauce

Tea
KFC style chicken, chips and veg (HEX B &A)

Morning diary!

Start nights tonight...which means back to front mealtimes! Planning on doing 30DS, cooking meals to take to work then heading back to bed.

Green day today

Breakfast
Weetabix & pomegranate (HEX A&B)

Tea
Cheese & onion 'pasty', chips & beans (HEX A&B)

Keeping syns low this week as yet another night out planned on Saturday!

Hi!

So technically this is morning for me! Was so tired last night, the shift really dragged. Hoping it flies by a bit quicker tonight. Back to weird eating times!

So for today's Red day

2am- cottage pie topped with carrot & swede

6am- pomegranate

5pm- fruit salad

7pm- pulled pork salad with wholemeal roll (HEX B and HEX A)

11pm- weetabix and berries (HEX A &HEX B)

Back