Fresh start diary

Morning diary!

I spent last night cooing over pics of my nephew! He's a little cutie! So happy he's finally and can't wait to meet him tomorrow :)
Day off work today and having a wedding planning day with my BF. he's so talented and making things so we're going to have a look at stuff we can save money on by making- yay!
Having an EE day today

Breakfast
Quorn sausage pitta (B)

Lunch
Mugshot & fruit

Tea
Pete's Saltaire chicken served with rice

Hello diary!

I'm working this morning then off to go and meet my nephew! So excited to have a cuddle and see who he looks like :) Work has been very quiet which is a good thing since I slept really badly last night and feel exhausted today. Got 7 days in a row before a day off as well, holiday countdown is definitely on!

EE Day

Breakfast
Quorn sausage pitta (B)

Lunch
Pasta and chicken salad (lettuce, jalepenos, spring onions and peppers)

Tea
Chicken in black bean sauce (7.5 syns)

Might have a graze box snack later - I've got a few around the 3 syn mark.
Really hoping to be dead on 13st on Monday's weigh in so I'll have lost 3lb this week......fingers crossed!

Morning diary!

Wow I feel horrendous this morning. Feel like I have a huge hangover which is very unfair considering I haven't had a drink! Just feel fuzzy-headed and a bit peaky- not good when I have to go to work all afternoon :-(
Am feeling really crap about work at the minute. I have no motivation at all. I think it's because the holiday isn't far off and I'm focused on that so work feels like a massive chore.
Weekly meal planning at the moment so hopefully will have some nice food to look forward to

EE day today

Breakfast
Quorn sausage & turkey pitta (B)

Lunch
Feta and pastrami salad (A)
Mugshot

Tea
Pasta n sauce
Fruit salad of grapes, apple & tangerine

Morning!

Weighed in this morning and bang on 13st so a 3lb loss this week. Happy with that! Aiming for 2lb off this week to take me to 12st 12lb.
Think going back to mainly EE days has helped having faffed about a bit with red and green. Back to basics has kick-started my motivation and focus for SW. No more green days and only a couple of red a week maximum for me!

EE day today

Breakfast
Weetabix & grapes (HEX B and A)

Lunch
Pasta n sauce
Fruit salad

Tea
Pork shanks in peppercorn sauce, roast potatoes & broccoli

Going food shopping in morning and the cupboards are pretty bare so not sure what syns/snacks I'll be having today

great new on the loss!
hoping your results rub off on me lol x

Morning!

Hope everyone is well! I'm on a late shift today- which absolutely sucks as I hate being stuck in work til nearly 10pm! Rubbish. Need to go do a food shop this morning as our cupboards are pretty bare. Got my menu plan all ready for what will hopefully be a good week.

EE Day

Breakfast
Quorn sausage & turkey pitta (A&B)

Lunch
Chicken salad

Tea
Pasta n sauce
Fruit salad

Last edited:
Morning!
Still haven't slept very well again, it's starting to catch up with me now and I feel pretty awful :( On a positive note, I'm meeting up with my friend today after work to make our Save The Dates for the wedding - very exciting and feels real now!

Having a Red day

Breakfast
Fruit salad (watermelon, pomegranate, pineapple & grapes)

Lunch
Chicken & pastrami salad (lettuce, spring onions, jalepenos, peppers & radish)

Tea
Cheese & bacon burgers on rolls with salad (HEX A&B)

Hi diary!

Only just got home having been in work since 6.50am! Hectic day. Work was really busy and today was technically my day off but was doing some sneaky overtime.
After work I went straight to my BFs house so we could get a craft circle going on and make the save the dates for my wedding! They've turned out really well- really cute and lovely. My friend is so good at this stuff, he's really handy whereas I'm not creative at all!
Now I've got home, made a start on tea and plan to curl up and read the new SW mag for ideas :)
Having another red day today

Breakfast
Fruit salad of pineapple, grapes, raspberries, tangerine & raspberries

Lunch
Left over burgers with salad of lettuce, carrot, peppers, onions and jalepenos

Tea
Pulled pork salad with both HEX Bs of wholemeal rolls and both HEX As of cheese!

Snacks
Planning to have some jelly sweets OH bought me for 12 syns of sugary naughty goodness!

Hi!

On a joyous double shift today....15 hours of doom! But I have tomorrow off and intend to relax! Food is a bit same-y today as needed to be able to prepare it all at work and didnt have time to cook anything to reheat today...but tomorrow will be better!

EE Day

Breakfast
Museli and pomegranate (B)

Lunch
Pasta, cheese (A) and salad

Tea
Pasta n sauce
Fruit salad of watermelon, grapes, raspberries, apple & pineapple

Snacks
Will have a caramel cornetto when I get home for 7.5 syns

Hi!

On a joyous double shift today....15 hours of doom! But I have tomorrow off and intend to relax! Food is a bit same-y today as needed to be able to prepare it all at work and didnt have time to cook anything to reheat today...but tomorrow will be better!

EE Day

Breakfast
Museli and pomegranate (B)

Lunch
Pasta, cheese (A) and salad

Tea
Pasta n sauce
Fruit salad of watermelon, grapes, raspberries, apple & pineapple

Snacks
Will have a caramel cornetto when I get home for 7.5 syns

hey missy....
could this pass for a green day or do you have something meaty in your pasta?
you could gain a HE if not ;) x

Morning!
Soooooo...confession time.
Had a sneaky peek on the scales yesterday that were showing a 1lb gain. Having been a SW angel all week I felt completely frustrated and annoyed. So I did what any rational person would do.....sabotage mode! Lol. I know the sensible thing would have been to carry on with the plan, stop hopping on the scales when it isn't weigh in time and focus but instead I binged on chocolate, a slice of cheesecake and sweets. And then felt even more annoyed and frustrated!
I think I'm putting a lot of pressure on myself in terms of wanting to lose more weight before my holiday that I'm panicking. I know in my heart of hearts that I can do this, I just need to learn to take the good weeks with the bad weeks and stop stressing.
So with all that said, I've drawn the proverbial line and am starting afresh today with an EE day

Breakfast
Museli & pomegranate

Lunch
Chicken slices and mugshot

Tea
Roast dinner of brisket, roast potatoes, carrot & swede mash, broccoli and pigs in blankets. This should be syn free but I might have some proper gravy for 2.5 syns.

Snacks
Cart d'or ice cream and raspberries (3.5 syns)
Pineapple and a pear

it's hard to not put pressure on ourselves Amy but you've had it now, given yourself (probably too much) grief over it but good for you for carrying on.

food for the day sounding good...hope you're feeling a bit better about it all and given yourself some slack!x

Hi

Had a manic day at work just cooking tea now. Still in a disappointed mood about the gain but ploughing on.

EE day

Breakfast
Weetabix (A&B)

Lunch
Noodles, chicken and salad

Tea
Burgers, chips and salad

Morning!

Feeling more positive today about SW and have snapped out of my sulky mood. TOTM has arrived which could explain my unjustified gain so feel better about things.

Having an EE day

Breakfast
Museli & pomegranate (B)

Lunch
Pasta n sauce (1syn)
Fruit salad

Tea
Fish, chips & roasted veg

Snacks
Mugshot
Caramel cornetto (7.5 syns)

Hello diary!

Had a half day at work today so used the spare time this afternoon to do some holiday shopping yay! Just the boring bits like toiletries and towels but at least progress is being made lol.

EE day

Breakfast
Museli & pineapple (B)

Lunch
Pasta and chicken salad

Tea
Homity pie from the little recipe book in the magazine. Adding bacon into it and having low fat quorn sausages and mixed veg on the side

Snacks
Maybe a praline bar for 11 syns nom nom lol

Welcome back!
I'm doing ok, but am totally in holiday mode so finding it hard to stick to plan knowing that next week i'll be on holiday!
How are you getting on?
xxx

Morning diary,

Having a really sluggish day today, I think I'm totally in holiday mode which is making following the plan really hard! But, am ploughing on regardless. I'm on the mind-frame that as long as all of my meals are 100% SW and syn free, I'll chill out a bit with the snacks. I always find when I allow myself freedom I don't actually want it....just goes to show how psychological my relationship with food and diet is.
I also got a letter through the post yesterday from the SW consultant from the groupI didn't like, inviting me back. I think when I get back off holiday I will join a group again, but a different one. I think I've done well to shed another 8lb independently and maintain that but I need a kickstart and a challenge to set for Christmas.
Anyhow....EE day today

Brekafast
Museli & pomegranate (B)

Lunch
Pasta n sauce

Tea
Chicken, onions & peppers in fajita spice with wedges, salsa, jalepenos and cheese (A)

Hi Hun, I'm on leave next week too, today is first day off and am being super lazy as typically got a cold.

Think it would be a good idea getting back to group but fair play to you for doing so well on your own.

What are you up to with your time off? I'm going to London for 3 days and can't wait... Although will end up eating everything in sight at borough market! X

Back