Fresh start diary

Hey!

Just done 30 Day Shred and feel proper shaky! Surprising how hardcore 25 mins can be.
Ended up at emergency dentist with OH last night- he's in total agony and can't be seen by a regular dentist for 3 weeks. It's disgusting- he can't sleep or eat and is expected to wait that long! All the emergency dentist did was prescribe antibiotics and told him to come back in 2 days to have it pulled. £18 to be seen plus prescription charge for literally 2 minute consultation- something is really wrong with this system.
Anyway, rant over lol. Ended up just having pasta n sauce for tea last night so will have the enchiladas tonight.

EE day

Breakfast
Bacon & sausage roll (B)

Lunch
Vegetable soup

Tea
Enchilada pasta bake (A)

Syns/Snacks
Pomegranate
Pineapple
Caramel bar (9.5 syns)

Morning!

Have been a bit AWOL with a busy few days but I'm back now. Can't make weigh in tonight as I'm working but that may be a blessing in disguise after a synful weekend lol.

EE day

Breakfast
Muesli & pineapple (B)

Lunch
Jacket potato, beans & salad

Tea
Lasagne (A)

Morning!

Have woke up with face ache...it's the only way I can describe it! Not my tooth, not my ear but a general ache. Annoying.
On a late today so similar foods from yesterday

EE day

Breakfast
Fruit salad

Lunch
Sausages, beans & JP with salad (1 syn)

Tea
Lasagne (A)

Snacks
Peanut heaven hifi (B)
Pomegranate
Double decker ice cream (7 syns)

Morning diary,

Day off work today and taking my sister in law to be and niece to our wedding venue for a walk around and another look. Quite excited really, it's been ages since we saw the place.
Having another EE day today

Breakfast
Skinny lizzie sausages (1syn) and pineapple

Lunch
Pasta, chicken & salad

Tea
Turkey burgers in a bun with cheese, chips and peppers and onions

image-20677577.jpg

Syns
Twirl bar 9 syns

Last edited:
Oh what a lovely day you have lined up!
I hope the weather is nice wherever you are today if you have grounds to look at.
Have fun!!!

Hey!

Had a really manic morning at work, late finishing and I'm starving already! Might have to have an emergency mugshot to tide me over.

EE day

Breakfast
Fruit salad of pomegranate, pineapple, apple, persimmon and tangerine

Lunch
Pasta salad

Tea
Pulled pork sandwich, chips & salad (A&B)

Syns/snacks
Mugshot
Caramel cornetto (7.5 syns)

Last edited:
Morning diary,

Got a full day of presentations to sit through today, which would be absolutely fine except I have to then give one! Agh! Proper nervous and unprepared, never a good combo. Thank god it's Friday!

EE today

Breakfast
Weetabix & choc milk (A&B)

Lunch
JP, beans & salad

Tea
Paprika pork, rice & mixed veg

Snacks
Pomegranate
Persimmon fruit
Double decker ice cream bar 7 syns

Morning diary, Got a full day of presentations to sit through today, which would be absolutely fine except I have to then give one! Agh! Proper nervous and unprepared, never a good combo. Thank god it's Friday! EE today Breakfast Weetabix & choc milk (A&B) Lunch JP, beans & salad Tea Paprika pork, rice & mixed veg Snacks Pomegranate Persimmon fruit Double decker ice cream bar 7 syns
oh I hate them!!! Good luck

Morning!

Have had such a drama with OH's teeth again this morning I'm knackered already! He had to go to an emergency dentist last Monday to have a tooth out as the only nearby NHS dentist has a 4 week waiting list! He's in more pain now than he was before and it's early infected. So we went to walk in surgery who refused to give antibiotics as they aren't insured to see dental patients. We were trying to avoid the emergency dentist again as its costing us a fortune that we don't have. Anyway rang 111 and after being sent on a wild goose chase to surgeries that aren't even open, he finally has a appointment at 8pm tonight.
I feel so bad for him, he's a tough cookie normally and seeing him struggling to sleep and eat is bad.
Anyway, rant finished!
Planning to do some batch cooking today around normal meals so I'm prepared for my nights next week.

EE Day

Brunch
Sausage sandwich (1 syn & B)

Tea
Spaghetti & meatballs with cheese (A)

what a shame for your OH chick...toothache's awful!

my OH is terrified of the dentist and just won't go! he's always in agony and i end up getting pi$$ed off with him cos he ends up ill with the amount of tablets he has to take sometimes and i just want to scream JUST GO!!

hopefully it eases for him and you's get a bit of rest soon x

what a shame for your OH chick...toothache's awful!

my OH is terrified of the dentist and just won't go! he's always in agony and i end up getting pi$$ed off with him cos he ends up ill with the amount of tablets he has to take sometimes and i just want to scream JUST GO!!

hopefully it eases for him and you's get a bit of rest soon x

That's exactly the same as I feel!
I know he's the one in pain, struggling to eat and sleep but it affects me too. I don't sleep because he's tossing and turning and up and down, I'm upset seeing him in agony. The frustrating part is that to a degree it's his own fault. After his tooth was pulled he was told not to smoke, and to bate it in salt for 2 days. What did he do? Smoked and ignored the salt advice!
I'm hoping this shocks him into joining a dentist and going properly.
I hate the dentist and have had loads of phobia therapy to get through the torture of going so I totally understand fear but when someone won't help themselves it's frustrating

X

Hi

Quick post as am on nights :-(

Green day

12pm - pasta n sauce (1.5syns)

7pm- wrap pizza & chips (A&B)

10pm- hifi bar (B)

Hi

Quick post as am on nights :-(

Green day

12pm - pasta n sauce (1.5syns)

7pm- wrap pizza & chips (A&B)

10pm- hifi bar (B)

sucks that you're on nights, but looks like you've got a yummy menu today. Nice one!

Hi diary,

First night shift is done, have agreed to do an extra one on Friday for overtime....wedding fund money! Food has been on plan despite my colleagues having takeaway pizza las night!

EE today

2pm- paprika pork & rice

6am-fruit salad

7pm- home made nandos! Chicken wrap, spicy chips & spicy veg (A&B)

Syns
Caramel cornetto 7.5syns
Black currant cheesecake hifi 3 syns

Last edited:
Hey!

2 down 3 to go woohoo! Food has stayed good, haven't done anything I shouldn't have done yay. We're going for a meal on Saturday with OHs parents and his sister and her partner. It's he same restaurant we went to for our anniversary so I know it's pretty SW friendly but will def need to be good around it.

EE day

2am- chicken curry & rice (superfree in tomatoes, onions and peppers)

6am - apple, pineapple & grapes

7pm- turkey stir fry (3syns for sauce)

11pm- weetabix & milk (A&B)

Tea was nice but not worth the syns for the hoi sin sauce.

Snacks/syns
Stir fry sauce - 3 syns
Fun size ripple - 5 syns

Hello!

Have slept really well today, I think nights in winter are so much easier because of how dark and miserable it is outside. Regretting my overtime shift on Friday now as ordinarily this would be my last one!
Had planned enchilada pasta for tea but OH has rang saying he's bringing a curry home for us from our favourite place as he's had a craving all day lol. It's relatively SW friendly I'll just double the syns in case the portion is huge.

EE day

2am - chicken curry & rice

6am- 2 Alpen lights and fruit salad

7pm- chicken rogan josh & rice (13 syns)

Had no HEX A so will take a cheese stick to munch during handover at work!

Hello! Have slept really well today, I think nights in winter are so much easier because of how dark and miserable it is outside. Regretting my overtime shift on Friday now as ordinarily this would be my last one! Had planned enchilada pasta for tea but OH has rang saying he's bringing a curry home for us from our favourite place as he's had a craving all day lol. It's relatively SW friendly I'll just double the syns in case the portion is huge. EE day 2am - chicken curry & rice 6am- 2 Alpen lights and fruit salad 7pm- chicken rogan josh & rice (13 syns) Had no HEX A so will take a cheese stick to munch during handover at work!
i hate nights in the summer!! I get so hungry on nights as well it's such a challenge, and people always bring cakes and sweets in

Back