fresh start.. long again.. soz!!!!!

I know.. the teeth thing is really scary.. well its been 3 days now & no binge & vomiting.. thurs lunch time was teh LAST!! I am feeling strong and proud.. long may it last.. thanks for the fab support.. mwah!!!

You are doing so well Jan.
I have had real problems with digestion and ulcers after all the abuse I put my body through when I was bullimic its so hard to get out of but if you have managed since Thur it will only get easier :D

Thanks..will it really get easier?

Yeah promise!
Im not going to pretend its easy but it really does get easier.
As more time passes you realise that nothing bad will happen if you don't binge/purge its all in your head.
I thought I would balloon when I stopped, but the truth is there's hardly any point making yourself sick/using laxatives, all you lose is water and damage your throat and teeth with stomach acid :(
One of the Patients I saw a few months ago was only 13 and had been making herself sick since she was 8!
She had no teeth hardly and her face was all caved in like an old woman.
She also has heart problems because of the bullimia.
:(

Hey Jan

Sorry not been on much the last few days, wanted to stop by and say a huge well done for managing 3 days without the binge/purge thing.

Fantastic I am soo happy for you - remember one day at a time and you will have done a whole week before you know it - now what an achievement is that!

Wow.. I love you lot... think we'll all have to find another prob when we're gorgeous and slim so we can keep supporting each other!!!

Still 100%.. proud of mesen!!!

Jan

Have been away the last few days so have just read your post
Stick with it and stick with us , we are all here for you
Thinking of you and by the way there is nothing like a good cry s

lots of hugs for you
Sam
x

HI!

My 7th weigh in and I have now lost 2 1/2 stone in 7 weeks.. must be doing something right..

Have to confess small binge and vomit at lunchtime but have talked it through with LLC and its in the past now.. onwards and downwards!!

How you all doin?

2.5 stones in 7 weeks is a brilliant achievement - Well done jan :clap: :clap:

Cath

Quote "Have to confess small binge and vomit at lunchtime but have talked it through with LLC and its in the past now.. onwards and downwards!!"

Good for you, Jan. You're getting there!!

HI!

My 7th weigh in and I have now lost 2 1/2 stone in 7 weeks.. must be doing something right..

Have to confess small binge and vomit at lunchtime but have talked it through with LLC and its in the past now.. onwards and downwards!!

How you all doin?

Keep going Janny!

It won't stop full stop overnight but you are getting there!

Well done Jan you are doing really well - keep focused & you will beat this as Pix says ity won't happen overnight - so don't set yourself unrealistic goals, take one day at a time.

We are all rooting for you hun
x

cheers!! :O)

Back