Fresh start - take 101 ?

Look at you being all good hehe ;) The salmon sounds scrummy!! Might have to try it.

I miss swimming - my local pool shut down!! Rubbishness :(

XxX

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm really trying this time :) Just hope i keep it up! Writing in here really does seem to help tho :)

Realised I've had 12 syns altogether today plus just had a square of OH's caramel bar :)

So, plan for tomorrow....Another red day

Breakfast
Grapefruit
Mullerlight

Lunch
Leftover pork bolognaise I froze from last week with my HEB whole meal pasta mixed with mushrooms, onions & tomato

Tea
2 skinny lizzy sausages (2 syns) with poached eggs, mushrooms & onions (my fave accompaniment to most things lol) and my HEB potato as sw chips

Snack
Hi if bar

Also going to aerobics :)

X

I know I shouldn't but u can never resist weighing myself in the morning, only to find the scales haven't really changed! And I know my scales are inaccurate, they give 3 different readings while I'm standing on the bloody things lol!!

Official WI in tomorrow, if I can shift my 2.5 gain from last week, I'll be happy :)

xx

So far so good plan wise today! Birthday in the office today & there was amazing looking homemade cakes, I resisted!!

Had a hi fi bar mid morning so I'm going to have my tea without sw chips, I won't be eating til 8.30ish anyway so I guess I should try to limit my carbs at that time anyway.... I think if I'm going to eat at 8.30 or after, I shall make sure I'm on a red day, see if that helps any!

Feeling do good about myself this week...alcohol aside, I've been good every day, been gym twice, swimming twice and aerobics tonight!!

Going for a meal sat night but I won't have my usual post WI blow out tomorrow, and I'll reduce syns to 5 a day leading up to Saturday! Going to a steakhouse where I have the steak and ribs combo, I'll have a jacket instead of chips, syn the ribs, and enjoy the onion loaf and sour cream that comes with it! :)

X

Stuck to plan despite being starving this afternoon!

Had a few slices of leftover ham & chicken before I went to aerobics and I've just had 2 skinny lizzy sausages with 3 poached eggs, mushrooms & onions :) and got an options white hot choc on the go :)

So overall I shall end the day on 4 syns :)

Plan for tomorrow is....a green day :)

Breakfast
Porridge HEB with 4 tsp jam - 2 syns

Lunch
Chicken breast - HEB + 3.5 syns
Noodle salad with balsamic vinegar

Tea
Chicken rogan josh, homemade using 1tbsp Pataks paste - 2 syns
1/2 pouch rice - 1 syn
Mini naan - 8 syns

So I'll end the day on 16.5 syns which isn't bad at all for weigh in day when I usually have about 160.5!! ;)

xx

Decided I'm better off with an EE day today, forgot to count the syns in the chicken for the curry so that would increase by about 7.5!!

So my syns for the day should work out around 13 :) x

Lost the 2.5 lbs I gained last week so I'm happy with that :) I don't tend to do huge losses anymore like I did when I first started SW so that'll do me!

Can't wait for my tea, going to end the day within syns which is rare for weigh in day!!

Plan for tomorrow is....

Breakfast
1/2 grapefruit & 1/2 pineapple
Yoghurt

Lunch
Pouch of uncle bens rice & tin of sweet corn - 2.5 syns

Tea
Beef stew - 2 x HEB of beef + 3 syns
Mashed potato - 2 syns worth of clover light

Treat
Options hot choc

Exercise
Gym workout

Bought some scan bran at class so that's on this weeks plan, going to try fruit tea if some sort to boost my metabolism & try to eat grapefruit each day!

X

Ooh I've just been do tempted in the supermarket, picked up poppadoms & dips to go with curry and was even thinking a sweet treat, but I put them back and got a pack of chicken slices to munch on while I wait for OH to get in from work! Get me :) xx

Well done on avoiding temptation!!! Those supermarkets are tricky places, well impressed!!! :)

And well done on the 2.5 loss, wahoo!!! :) x

Hi guys!

So I ended the day on 16 syns which wasn't bad at all for weigh in day!

Today I have had so far:

Breakfast
1/2 grapefruit & pineapple

Lunch
Uncle bens rice - 2 syns plus sweet corn and mushrooms

Treat
Celebrations Malteser - 2 syns
Options - 2 syns

Snacks
Grapes
Raspberries & Blackberries
Plum

And there is beef stew in the slow cooker so I'll use both my HEB on beef and syn the rest - 3 syns
Mashed potato - OH has made it so need to find out how much clover he has used, and hope its the clover light tub he chose!!

Don't have a plan for lunch tomorrow, might do beans & jacket for ease.... And I need to go shopping tomorrow do need to plan the full weeks meals! (I'm quite sad tho, I love doing that!!)

xx

Mmm tea was delish.... OH used full fat in the mash but he assures me a small amount so I'll count 4 to be on safe side...
Had a Yorkie pud too - 3 syns

Made a curly wurly scan bran cake too, from the sw website, had quarter of it - 3 syns, quite nice if I could get used to the consistency!!!!

So I've ended the day on 19 syns, slightly more than I'd hoped... But not disastrous!!

xx

You'll still get a good loss tomorrow, got a good feeling!! :)

Id best get some sort of plan for tomorrow on the go....think I'll have a green day

Breakfast
Hi fi bar
Fruit

Lunch
Leftover beef stew using my other HEB
Jacket potato

Tea
Homemade pizza using a warburtons wrap - 8 syns
Will use HEAs on light mozzarella & cheddar
SW chips

Snack
Slice of scan bran cake - 3 syns

So I'll hopefully end the day on 11 syns so I'm then only 1 over for the week so far!

Eating out on Saturday plus I'm drinking and we're out Sunday too so a little worried I'll go off track "/ Not got any gym plans this weekend either as we're out for most of it, eeeshk!

Not quite planned next weeks meals yet but I'll report back tomorrow with the full weekend plan! :)

Going to go the gym after work tomorrow, didnt go tonight as planned as I was too tired & hungry lol xx

Aw ta :) I hope so!!

Oooh I need to try the wrap as a pizza idea! Sounds yummy :D

I've got a bad weekend ahead too - I'm hoping just planning is good enough but its a family do, I definitely need my wine ;)

XxX

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi all :)

So I've kinda stuck to plan today....

Decided to try smash with my leftover stew at lunch & was pretty impressed!

Had my wrap pizza for tea, (8 syns fir the wrap) ... had more than my HEA of cheese so counting 3 syns for the extra sprinkle of cheddar, defo wasn't more than that :)

Had a bowl of sw chips with 2 tbsp BBQ sauce with my pizza - 1 syn

I also had 4 of OH curly fries so I'll count a couple of syns for them

Also had 2 slices of scan bran cake which I almost forgot about, 6 syns...oh hell...so I've ended day on about 20 syns "/ Thought I'd ended under syns for a minute then, damn you scan bran cake, curly fries and extra sprinkle of cheese!!

So far this week I've been slightly over syns each day & done no exercise since Tuesday, eeeshk!

Plan for tomorrow...extra easy day as I'm out and about

Breakfast
Porridge HEB & HEA
Jam - 2 syns

Lunch
Bacon & eggs

Going to the football tomorrow (come on Stoke lol!) so will have a drink or two then going up to Wilmslow for drinks & a meal at Miller & Carter.... Always have the same, steak & ribs, will have a jacket instead of chips but will have onion loaf, sour cream and an iceberg wedge with honey & mustard sauce, mmmmm!

Plan for Sunday a little hazy at the minute, we may be going for a day out at a safari park or we may stay home & chill, if we do that then we'll go to the gym...

xx

Hi all!

Well so far not too bad.... Had hi fi bar for brekky and 2 bacon oatcakes (a staffordshire thing!) with ketchup - total 8 syns...

Just had a few slices of ham before heading out to the football :) Got a hi fi bar with me so I resist pie at half time if I'm hungry!

Going out drinking afterwards (with one or two before & during) then meal out - decided to ask for veg instead of jacket so I'm on a red flexi day :)

xx

Back