Fresh Start

bb13

Day one of Lighter Life Total completed and I am on a high because I know I am going to do this. I finally feel in control for the first time in probably a year. I have a long, long way to go but I'm on my way!

Have to say that reading some of the other diaries has truly inspired me.

BB :clap:

bb13 said:
Day one of Lighter Life Total completed and I am on a high because I know I am going to do this. I finally feel in control for the first time in probably a year. I have a long, long way to go but I'm on my way!

Have to say that reading some of the other diaries has truly inspired me.

BB :clap:

Well done it will get easier once you get past ketosis x

Look forward to hearing how you get on hun xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hey good luck on ur journey xxx

Thanks Gem and LadyT! Two days complete and still feeling optimistic. I'm going shopping with my daughter-in-law today and, given that I was in and out of the loo about 20 times yesterday, I'm undecided whether I should reduce my water intake and make up for it later in the day, or carry on drinking and hope that I don't spend the whole trip looking for the toilets!

BB :eek:

bb13 said:
Thanks Gem and LadyT! Two days complete and still feeling optimistic. I'm going shopping with my daughter-in-law today and, given that I was in and out of the loo about 20 times yesterday, I'm undecided whether I should reduce my water intake and make up for it later in the day, or carry on drinking and hope that I don't spend the whole trip looking for the toilets!

BB :eek:

I tend ti drunk the bare minimum when I am out and then make up for it later, not been great at the making up lately!

Is your shopping trip a chance to buy an incentive piece of clothing in the size you want to be. It's a great focus and works wonders, difficult to get your head round buying something you can't wear at the minute I know but it works trust me xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck with your restart. :)

I always work out where the loos are when I'm out and about then carry on sipping!! xx

Back home at last with a food pack (mushroom soup - quite like this) and a big water bottle at the ready!

I didn't buy clothes but I did promise myself to go back to Westfields in a month or so and treat myself then. I can't wait to wear clothes that I don't want to cut the size labels out of!!

BB

Hi BB13
Congrats on getting thru this far - gets soooooooooo much easier in a few more days, honest.

Look forward to reading more about your progress AND...the huge loss you are gonna experience from here on in.

xx

Day 4

I don't think I need to worry about exercise for now ... I'm up and down the stairs every half an hour or so at the mo! Hope this phase won't last too long. :crazy:

Looking forward to my first weigh in on Thursday.

BB

The running of the loo doesn't last much longer - your body starts adjusting.
I have my regular intervals and at night I am usually 10:30 and 1:30
with perhaps a 3am run for good measure. ;)

xx

Just dropping in to say hi, enjoy the journey honey. Look forward to hearing how it goes xx

Day 7

Day 7 already - the week has flashed by. I'm not officially weighing in until tomorrow but I did have a sneaky weigh this morning and my scales show a 9lb loss. On past diets I have tended to jump on the scales every morning, every evening, and even after a trip to the loo, but I know that weighing too often can be counter-productive so I've resisted the temptation until now.

I've worked out what packs I like so there will definitely be more porridge, vanilla, banana and mushroom on my list tomorrow. I don't think I'll take any bars right now - as I'm a bit scared that actually eating could make me lose control, although I haven't found this week too difficult and haven't felt hungry at all. Better safe than sorry though!

BB :)

Oh ****, someone's birthday and lots of cakes in the kitchen at work. :eek: I will be strong!

BB

Zone out, wearing that clothes in a smaller size will be the incentive to keep you on the straight and narrow, zone out of the cakes and focus on something that is going to make you feel better than eating them which lasts for a few seconds. xx

Phew! I stayed out of the kitchen and I am reliably informed the cakes have now all been eaten. I think I should lose 2lbs immediately for just saying no :D

BB

well done hun x

OMG well done xx

bb13 said:
Pleased as punch - 10lbs down!!

BB :D

Hi and well done,what a good start!! Good luck on the rest of your journey Hun!
Sexy xx

Back