fresh start

right must actually shift mde a lovely ee easy spiced beef with veg and rice meal for today and expect some left over for weekend, must go to the shops before work and get more fruit and veg. last week i bought so muvh fruit but instead of storing it out of the way i washed it all and left it in a large bowl in the living room it didn't really last more than a couple of days so tht was what i was picking on felt it really helped me. will try and post later x

right then, have got all my shopping in my granny s apples cost just over four quid! it was a jumbo bag though- so I feel prepared food wise. Made myself a bacon and egg sandwich made with what i call tiny bread with some fruit. For lunch I had my rice dish which i made last night and then made a pot of veg couscous for my second break on fri which is my late night so like to know I have enough to eat! Just had dinner at 9 syn free burger, mushy peas and an egg not very interesting but it was that or start snacking. so not a bad day today at all no exercise today but hopefully will be up early to get a bit of time in xx

ment to say bumped into someone who started sw at the same time and she said she took a moment to recognise me! It was a lovely compliment a bit exagerated but was lovely all the same put a very large smile on my face can't wait unitl i've lost more!

well today so far have been on plan bacon and egg sandwich with gerkins- it's my lie in today trust me it tasted good! Just spent the last few hours in the hairdressers getting a cut and colour am off to my local cinema so will be getting a small amount of pick'n'mix because i want to plus this way i choose what i'm having as opposed to my previous of purchasing a large bag of haribo and even though I didn't like all of the sweets i still ate it all but in a special little bag honestly it's the little things plus because haribo wasn't a major treat it would be gone quickly plus all the extras- oops xx

well back from cinema had less pick'n'mix than usual i counted out four pieces of each type i wanted eating din of chicken, pasta and pesto and salad with raw beets x - plus a very large glass of wine hey at least it wasn't a bottle! Not quite sure i'm the finished sw article...yet!

Last edited:
right then have been on the wii fit for half an hour- trying to stop my previous habit of if i don't have time for at least 1-2 hours then i won't bother! Had brunch so far bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes, spring onion in an omlette with some of my cheese HE and also 2 granny smith apples and drinking some low cal stuff. got some quorn sausages cooking for later. Not planning on much might have a pamper session later i feel like being indulgent today xx

well over a v short space of time have been hit by major attack of the munchies have had a drink, quorn sauages, carrot sticks a couple of slice of wafer thin ham and a half a dozen sausages am also now going out for a coffee am wondering if it's because i had nothing really planned for the day so old habit of lets eat just had to write this down somewhere x

Well done on your losses so far. Sometimes I think we are a bit hard on ourselves and nobody is perfect, but as long as we can pick ourselves up and get back on plan we should be proud on ourselves.

Good on you for all the exercise you are doing. Have thought about getting the Zumba game for the Wii but have heard mixed reviews on the game.

Take care and keep up the good work x

thanks not lara you are right I do have to say I feel my attitude has changed in that on this attempt i've had more excuses to give up but even when things haven't gone to plan I have eventually got through it- must keep repeating to myself it's a marathon not a sprint for me xx

Hello
Good luck with it all, your post could of be written about me so i totally understand where your coming from. Well done on your weight loss so far, a loss is a loss no matter how great or small. So well done!!!
My dad said something to me the other day which made me think alot we were talking in general and he said to me "stace, why do you never believe in your abilities and stuff you can and cant do, you can achieve anything you want in this life and be anything you want, the only thing stopping you, is well you"
I laughed at the time thinking yea right, but on reflection no one has forced me to become fat i did that part myself but im the only person holding myself back to be slimmer. So ill say that entire quote to you and let you know if you need support or someone to moan at, come and find my diary on here and leave us a post, ill gladly beat you back on the straight and narrow!
Never lose sight why we started this and never stop believing in what we can achieve!!
Stacey
x

right stacie loved the post off to have a nosey at your diary -We will do this it has put a big smile on my face xx

Morning, last of the bacon cooking for brkfst lunch prepared all free on ee just salad with beets, tomatoes, cajun chicken breast with a slice of my veggie stuffed tortilla(?) plus apples for snacking. Walking into work today so 2 miles- so i better get ready for the off x

Morning, last of the bacon cooking for brkfst lunch prepared all free on ee just salad with beets, tomatoes, cajun chicken breast with a slice of my veggie stuffed tortilla(?) plus apples for snacking. Walking into work today so 2 miles- so i better get ready for the off x

Your lunch sounds yummy!!!! and so does your breakfast! Have a lovely walk, you can be amazed how much a nice walk really awakens the senses as they say!

Have a great day
x

thank you stacie, I also walked in today carrying 6 tins of slimfast- purchased on offer don't think I made it a fortnight on that (if that) so a lady is doing it at work and I want rid of the stuff i had, also walked home. Was going well until 14 minstrels and around the same of skittles were consumed to be fair I could have eaten more- but this seems to be a habit now so will work on breaking it. Thnk it was due more to being v dehydrated with a sugar addiction. It's almost like I can't let myself be too good am so used to snacking on crap. Well anyway got home had a wholemeal scone- again didn't need it but it was there. Well have walked 4 miles today and going to get an early night want to do the wii fit in morning and am going on a long walk in the evening. I would just like to try one week where I don't used any syns for sweets, chocolate and wine just to see the results. Well confession over tomorrow is another day just got to find a way to deal with sugar cravings pronto xx

think i've decided not to take my purse into work as if I don't have the cash I won't think oh I've got enough for ....
I've got to see the positives compared with previous weeks I haven't been as bad just not as good as I'm going to be- because I'm worth the effort and I deserve to look on the outside the way I feel on the inside- honestly I never think I look to bad I'm always having non-food treats it's only when I see photos and start really comparing myself with others that I start feeling depressed.

right then probably go for beans on toast with some fruit for afters lunch pretty much the same as yesterday plus anything else i can sling in. Dinner will be late tonight will not have much time when i get home as i am off on a nice long walk.
Right then i will drink more liquids today, there's no reason for me to take my purse with me today, i have plenty of food in and i'm feeling very optamistic. Off to get ready for work now xx

right breakfast and lunch went as planned had no chocolate- when i got to work actually discovered a bit of change so i could have bought some chocolate but i didn't when i have some i would like to enjoy it and not just been eating for the sake of it. Had no pepsi max today hadn't intended to go cold turkey on caffiene i know i need to cut down but so far i've been trying to sort everything else in my head- that combined with the lack of air con has led to one of those throbbing headaches- boo. But anyway been for a walk 5.5 miles up quite a steep incline so i can feel it in my legs now. Have had chicken, butternut squash, pots, apple plus 1/2 sachet of options in a bowl of quark. On the walk someone else brings me a snack size tracker bar and 2 werthers originals- so that has blown daily syns out of the window.
It's my wi day tomorrow i find i'm at more of a balance with my eating or more that i'm increasingly aware of all the extras that are slowing me down. I'm seeing myself more as a stubborn mule who is changing ever so slightly as a go on xx

right breakfast and lunch went as planned had no chocolate- when i got to work actually discovered a bit of change so i could have bought some chocolate but i didn't when i have some i would like to enjoy it and not just been eating for the sake of it. Had no pepsi max today hadn't intended to go cold turkey on caffiene i know i need to cut down but so far i've been trying to sort everything else in my head- that combined with the lack of air con has led to one of those throbbing headaches- boo. But anyway been for a walk 5.5 miles up quite a steep incline so i can feel it in my legs now. Have had chicken, butternut squash, pots, apple plus 1/2 sachet of options in a bowl of quark. On the walk someone else brings me a snack size tracker bar and 2 werthers originals- so that has blown daily syns out of the window.
It's my wi day tomorrow i find i'm at more of a balance with my eating or more that i'm increasingly aware of all the extras that are slowing me down. I'm seeing myself more as a stubborn mule who is changing ever so slightly as a go on xx

Morning Patches.
Im a bit of pepsi junkie as well (its my vice), i try not too take on too much at once though, i cut back on everything else first before that, then i eventually change pepsi for flavoured fizzy water. I work in a hospital and there are vending machines every where so i take no cash to work with me for that reason too. Its my WI in too today but im sure you would have done fabulously! think positive and im sending you positive vibes also x Well done on the walking front, you should be here to give me a kick up the old rear to get me walking!!! haha

Did you have WI today patches? had mine this evening lost a respectable 5.5lb rather pleased with myself. hope all is well x

Hi there well i lost a 1/2 lb and actually my totm started 5 mins before class- feeling much more positive for the week ahead it's the silly bits of sncking i need to keep my eye on- at the moment I find myself wanting to do so much more with myself had pepsi today but your right one vice at a time I was nearly on the point of collapse as i felt so ill! Anyway my first major goal is to reach 2 stones off before the first week in July when i'm on holiday would like to be close to it- just having a break in this country and then end of sept it's the big holiday and i want 4 stone off by then but i do feel very positive would have liked another 1/2 just to get my award but hopefully i'll get that next week- off to polish my halo in preparation for the upcoming week hee hee!

Back