fresh start

I'm trying to get organised on the food front and certainly with the exercise I've noticed a big change with my fitness- just waiting for the massive change in shape that's going to happen x

I'm trying to get organised on the food front and certainly with the exercise I've noticed a big change with my fitness- just waiting for the massive change in shape that's going to happen x

Someone told me that you wont notice for ages then all of a sudden you will notice all at once. Ive been 2 stones lighter and still the same dress size its really bizzare. Glad your more organised though! x

I know what you mean about clothes sizes admittedly I was literally squeezing myself into my clothes so my starting size wasn't my true one but I still want to drop into different sizes- have lots of clothes in smaller sizes which i've never worn. But i need to keep the motivation going until the end as I don't want to go back to how i was- onwards and downwards x

Was on a course today had an early start so banana and coffee for brekkie lunch was a buffet i had 1/2 cajun chicken breast, very small serving of veg with noddles, small amount of mixed veg cauli, carrot and mange tout, plain mixed leaf salad tomatoes and cucumber. Pud for me was a small plateful of fresh fruit grapes, plum, pineapple and melon. Afternoon had coffee and resisted the slices of choc cake biscuit thing. Only had 2 jelly beans considering there were bowls of sweets in most rooms and cake at lunch didn't do to bad. On way home had an apple and litre of water, got pots boiling and cooking spicy pork things i picked up at the shop. at moment snacking on gherkins- just a bit desperate for some food- back to normal tomorrow x

I have to say on the course I didn't feel as though I was depriving myself - it helps that I could quickly decide what was suitable to eat. Also wearing my smart trousers which i haven't tried on in ages I held them up and thought oh my god i'll never get into them and they are loose not falling down but a large gap is emerging! So when i caught a couple of glimpses of myself in mirrors across the room I know i have another 4 stone to go but I could see some small changes and i want to get there! xx

Right bit of a late posting had fruit and yoghurt for brekkie, leftover quiche with large salad for lunch, sw sausage, chips and veg cooking for dinner as today was weigh in.
Lost 4lbs- so have a very large grin on my face got three certificates my 1 1/2 stone, Club 10 and slimmer of the week. Aside from sat. and what i ate on that day it has all been on plan and i'm feeling disgustingly pleased with myself- am starting to get into my groove!! xx

Right bit of a late posting had fruit and yoghurt for brekkie, leftover quiche with large salad for lunch, sw sausage, chips and veg cooking for dinner as today was weigh in.
Lost 4lbs- so have a very large grin on my face got three certificates my 1 1/2 stone, Club 10 and slimmer of the week. Aside from sat. and what i ate on that day it has all been on plan and i'm feeling disgustingly pleased with myself- am starting to get into my groove!! xx

Well done you, im so pleased for you. You must be feeling rather chuffed round about now, and i dont blame you at all!!!

:) :) :) :)

Feeling very pleased and lighter can't quite believe it !!

Right brekkie to get sorted fruit, yog etc need to do a shop but will see if i can eek my grub out- lunch salad with turkey- might do a vegetable omlette and use leftover sausages for dinner.
It's interesting to me that when i started this and all the way through ww after weigh in good or bad I would have a fair bit of junk but at the mo i don't feel the need just for junk just for the sake still have treats but i really think about what i want! xx

Well I really need to get a proper food shop in salad wasn't as nice today could only eat parts of it and got a pot of pasta thing from sains to go with the beetroot and tomatoes - they tasted alright. been a wishy washy day have used all syns today just felt like choc snd sweets and I kinda enjoyed it - not as much as i thought i would and talked myself out of buying more stuff.
I think i need to be careful I don't start sabotaging myself too much- it's always that fear i have that i could slip back into the old habits. Anyway got more fruit in and will get up early to get food prepared will need to dig the cookery bks out xx

Right brekkie to get sorted fruit, yog etc need to do a shop but will see if i can eek my grub out- lunch salad with turkey- might do a vegetable omlette and use leftover sausages for dinner.
It's interesting to me that when i started this and all the way through ww after weigh in good or bad I would have a fair bit of junk but at the mo i don't feel the need just for junk just for the sake still have treats but i really think about what i want! xx

I can totally understand what your saying here, someone had some junk food the other day and was trying to tempt me into having a taste but i genuinely didnt want any!! i just looked and thought thats the reason why im like this, it really did put me off! i just hope that lasts lol..

Just got to keep the motivation going and we can all support each other xx

Must actually shift myself so I can get food prepared want to start my dinner so it's ready for me after my late finish. Might have a some bacon, eggs mushrooms etc for brekkie- that'll get me to move xxx Feeling positive!

Right breakfast was bacon, scrambled eggs, mushrooms and a banana. Lunch jacket potato, baked beans, cheese HE, net break 2 activia yoh, 2 apples and packet of minstrels. Dinner rest of cheese HE BB cheese and spicy beef, mixed veg and pilau rice.
Just found myself really wanting choc today hence the packet on my list- but anyway early night for me and pampering session at the salon in the morning- bliss xx

Well inspite of no work guess who was up before 6 in the morning- ugh! Find most Saturdays are tricky as with work I have my breaks and plan around that- so far had a large amount of fruit haven't fancied anything too heavy. Have had a lovely pamper session at my local salon will warm up some leftovers for lunch and am planning on making the smash pot pizza -finally have had ingredients for last week or so well i bought the smash!
Also want to go somewhere for a really long walk thinking 20 miles ish weather dependent as i'm just like that!

well the main food went to plan but went out later bought a bounty bar 13 syns and had a small wholemeal scone so slightgly over syns on sat. Today will be a better day at least i haven't bought my dad any chocs for fathers day!

Had fruit and yoghurt for brekkie followed by bacon, french toast HE, mushrooms and beans. Have found that I've just felt very hungry all weekend. Took my dad out- why is it that they have all the cake selections right in front of you- got a packet of quavers instead 5 syns and watched everyone have their cakes! Lake back so had the last bit of my beef dish warmed up have eaten 3 apples and drunk lots! Just made a very large stir fry with quorn pieces and have a smash sw pizza in the oven having almost made it on numerous occasions during the week but not actually getting round to it- so it's my grub for tomorrow taken care of. Also picked up more apples, bananas and yoghurt- might watch a movie tonight so will make eaton mess think it's 3 1/2 syns per nest with loads of strawberries and yog.
Almost think my mind and body are a bit in shock as i'm now close to 2 stone off am hoping the motivation doesn't go - i know it sounds strange but i'm more used to things being a struggle so i can sometimes feel uncomfortable when happier about myself!?!
So today I'll have 6 syns over- i feel more in control when i manage my syns as there are times when i don't want to use them all.

right then thinking for brekkie today bananas on toast with yoghurt can't think of anything else- lunch will be part of stir fry and plenty of fruit. Wimbie starting today so will make sure i have large stock of strawberries for munching! Sky looks clear so i'll walk to and from work today.

Dinner tonight is mixed vegetable rice with salmon plus extra veg, planning on having strawberries, activia yoghurt and one nest for afters it's my fav at the mo just spotted some raspberries so they might go in as well. So today i will have used 5 1/2 syns- not expecting much of a loss this wk just want to stay in the groove.
i'm just waiting to notice the big changes and want everything quicker because i only feel like it has been quite recent that i've gotten into it so i could have lost more - oh i don't know i'm never happy!

Dinner tonight is mixed vegetable rice with salmon plus extra veg, planning on having strawberries, activia yoghurt and one nest for afters it's my fav at the mo just spotted some raspberries so they might go in as well. So today i will have used 5 1/2 syns- not expecting much of a loss this wk just want to stay in the groove.
i'm just waiting to notice the big changes and want everything quicker because i only feel like it has been quite recent that i've gotten into it so i could have lost more - oh i don't know i'm never happy!

your dinner sounds lovely, I am planning on doing a similar dessert to take to a friend's for dinner this week. I might have to crush the remainding meringue nests up in the bin so I don't binge on them though! :rolleyes:
I know exactly how you feel about always wanting to have lost more. I don't think it helps that whenever I speak to my mum after weigh in she always seems less than impressed, it makes me worry when I genuinly do have a small loss. Someone left good advice on my diary though....the secret trick to dieting is consistancy....it really hit home..in the long run eating the way we are WILL result in us losing weight and being more healthy. Keep at it because you are doing a fab job xxxx

Back