fresh start

Also am going to do a detailed record of what i eat - will be an improved Patch and i might take the advice given in class thi evening of if you don't know the syn don't eat it- like w- i with the minstrels i could have looked it up but knew it'd be high but because i didn;t know it slide a bit i want to feel more in control am still a work in progress.

congratulations on a loss despite the bad timing of your totm! I like that idea of not eating something if you don't know the syn - keeps it simple doesn't it x

i'm all for keeping things simple!!
Right breakfast today is scrambled eggs and smoked salmon with fruit- i feel i need a great start today lunch is packed lunch of courgette fritters allowing 4 syns for them as it didn't make them but don't think there's much in them that is too bad lettuce tomatoes, beets cooked today ham wasn't looking like much - greedy pig day so am cooking come mixed veg to add. Not sure about dinner but will post as soon as i decide- allowing myself pepsi max but no minstrels today as they will not hit the spot no matter how many i eat!

okay today has all been on plan no syns except in the courgette fritters- this evening had slimming world burgers with beans, baking potato, egg and slice of bread for my H.E and an apple for afters.
Tomorrow am planning to finish off my smoked salmon for breakfast- take a large salad and fruit selection for work. Need to sort out something for dinner as I'll be travelling after work so will have to eat that at work.
Feeling very positive at the moment I want to stay on plan- this weekend is different as I'm either walking up a mountain or doing a 20 mile walk- not too sure about food we usually take snacks on our trips will just keep an eye on what i take we're back Sunday afternoon so I can do extra exercise in the evening.

okay today has all been on plan no syns except in the courgette fritters- this evening had slimming world burgers with beans, baking potato, egg and slice of bread for my H.E and an apple for afters.
Tomorrow am planning to finish off my smoked salmon for breakfast- take a large salad and fruit selection for work. Need to sort out something for dinner as I'll be travelling after work so will have to eat that at work.
Feeling very positive at the moment I want to stay on plan- this weekend is different as I'm either walking up a mountain or doing a 20 mile walk- not too sure about food we usually take snacks on our trips will just keep an eye on what i take we're back Sunday afternoon so I can do extra exercise in the evening.

Well done you, your certainly on the ball! do you feel better for being organised, i know that i always do, makes me feel completely in control of everything. Your lunch sounded yummy! You off any where nice?

off for a weekend in wales- hopefully the weather will be good enough to climb snowdon! It'll be my first time so very excited. am trying to be organized i look at lots of peoples diaries and see how it helps them and i want to take control xx

off for a weekend in wales- hopefully the weather will be good enough to climb snowdon! It'll be my first time so very excited. am trying to be organized i look at lots of peoples diaries and see how it helps them and i want to take control xx

I know from personal experience being organised doesnt lead me to impulse eat, or eat not knowing whats in things, nor am i hungry or feel deprived. I know sometimes planning and cooking takes time but its worth it in the long run. Wales sounds nice, i went to Anglsey just before i had my little girl (literally about 3 days before i had her haha) back in 2009 that was lovely, so peaceful. Hope you have a great weekend *dont forget to pack them low syn'd snacks*

Thanks am planning on packing a few things tomorrow morning- there won't be loads of junk food or anything but it's all the little extras i need to keep my eye on! xx

Been frantically packing my clothes and trying to remember everything i'll need. Breakfast went to plan scambled egg with the rest of the smoked salmon as it won't last with me away a squeeze of lemon juice and a banana immediately afterwards. Will be noting down exactly what i'll be having during the weekend and will be recording it xxx

Just been reading your diary and wish you a lovely weekend.
Enjoy!

Thank you holidaygirl10 I've treated myself to some salad items from m+s a couscous veg salad and a pasta and pesto aswell as a portion of cooked chicken tikka as i've had to pop out but didn't want to go to work unprepared will also take some fruit in- when i finish work I'll hopefully have time for a quick shower and then we're on the way and it will probably just be a cuppa or something when we get there- hence wanting some nice food earlier!

Thank you holidaygirl10 I've treated myself to some salad items from m+s a couscous veg salad and a pasta and pesto aswell as a portion of cooked chicken tikka as i've had to pop out but didn't want to go to work unprepared will also take some fruit in- when i finish work I'll hopefully have time for a quick shower and then we're on the way and it will probably just be a cuppa or something when we get there- hence wanting some nice food earlier!

Have a great weekend patches! let me know how it went when you get back., and well done on the food choices!! all sounds delicious!

I agree, that food sounds positively yummy!

Well have suffered no physical ill effects from the walk but have found my snacking yesterday because i needed the extra energy I went over my syns by about 50 but it total we walked over 10 miles and up a bit of a steep climb. But had a struggle at one stage and what helped me was when someone said to me don't look at the top take it one step at a time and I did rech the top- so no mater what numbers come up on the scale I know I am a lot healthier than i have been in some time. the only syns I've had was on one slice of toast the other i've had with bananas got my little shop in and wasn't at all fussed about picking up any crap including diet pepsi one of my weaknesses. Need to have more to eat but planning on cooking beef with rice and veggies which will do me for lunch and a sw quiche xx

Right then food prepared for the next few days and a shopping list for a few bits fruit more frylight etc x

Right then food prepared for the next few days and a shopping list for a few bits fruit more frylight etc x

Glad you had a great weekend, and well done on the walking, i wouldnt worry too much on being over syns, you done enough walking there im very very sure to balance it all out! How was the weather?

the weather was really good especially as it was raining today so it was the best day to go- not very keen on heights though so think it's my last mountain for the time being! Just going to keep on plan it has shown me what i can do with help- just got to remember this when times get tough xx

Right then must actually get up as i want to work today, lunch is in the fridge ready to go this evening i'll have some quiche and salad trying to keep to as low syn as possible and see how it goes. at moment just fancy banana on toast might see what else is in the fridge! Feeling very positive about the day ahead x

Wow you should be sooo proud of yourself doing that walk, and so organised with your food too!

Right then must actually get up as i want to work today, lunch is in the fridge ready to go this evening i'll have some quiche and salad trying to keep to as low syn as possible and see how it goes. at moment just fancy banana on toast might see what else is in the fridge! Feeling very positive about the day ahead x

Happy thoughts coming your way for today!! stay positive, you can do this - we all can :)

Back