fresh start

Weigh in for today - 2lbs so I've now lost 30lbs!!!

Yeah i'm well and truly on the wagon!!!! It took me ages to get into it but I can see myself reaching my goal which doing ww it was some way in the distance!

Brekkie for today was
strawberries
nectarine
activia fat free yoghurt

2 main breaks today
1st main lunch break
pot of pesto pasta (kept most of the oil in the container) allow 6 syns I have no clue to be fair!
chicken
carrot sticks
diet pepsi
2nd break
packet of cherries
diet pepsi

Dinner
Had a bread roll, my cheese allowance and tomato as was hungry.
Leftover splat!
tomato, new potato, brocoli, sweetcorn, peas, runner beans carrots with tuna and egg.
It actually tasted quite nice - I was in a rush as went to to the cinema after work
Before the cinema went to the shop got a packet of grapes and a small bag of maltesers and when i went into the cinema i had a diet coke munched on the grapes but didn't really fancy the choc (do have a bit of a cold and plus don't want to just eat it for the sake of it anymore).
So have already passed the maltesters on- must get some more food shopping done at the mo not really that fussed enough!

Still feeling rough full of cold- voice nearly giving up the ghost!
Late brekkie- not very ee!
roll and cheese -used both HE
activia yog.

Lunch 2 breaks
1st break
diet pepsi
watermelon
grapes
Delite crisps 4 syns

Main break
diet pepsi
mixed veg couscous- 3 syns
chicken
apple

Dinner
yesterdays leftover splat as I called my creation or veg, egg and tuna

Currently nursing some water and feeling very sorry for myself- roll on feeling better!

Well i do feel like a poorly bunny this morning- sniff!
Have only had water (I know I must be bad)have got some activia yogs in fridge and strawberries so think that'll be my brekkie not going to be up for much just getting plenty of rest

Right then so far had
3 apples
sliced ham
activia yog
quavers- 5 syns
diet coke
Bit of a grazing day have been out and got a slice of gamon and more mushy peas and will fry some eggs for dinner tonight.

Right well have gone over by 9 syns had another packet of quavers a fredo thing and then 4 quorn sausages that are 2 syns each. Had my gammon for dinner but it didn't really taste right to me- have had plenty to drink and have had another 3 or so apples! Can't wait to feel better.
Had a kind of back handed compliment from my mum after work yesterday aparently although i looked ill i didn't look as bad as i usually did when sick- i guess 30lbs does make a difference! Although I'd like to think my weight hasn't affected me I'm really just deluding myself- I want to look in the mirror and see the person I know is inside.

Feeling a little better but it'll be another day resting for me. If I feel a bit better later i keep meaning to sort out my wardrobe as get rid of a few things- have a 'fat uniform' is how I should refer to it as balck leggings with a long top 3/4 length sleeves that comes to about bottom level and I have these in floral, plain, poka dot- I only tried on my size 16 jeans the other morning because I was looking at them and thinking i'm not going to be able to get into them but i could do it without lying flat on the bed and i wasn't spilling out of the top.

Even though I'd lost 2 1/2 stone with ww previously this is the lowest figure on the scales I had been at- discovered my old ww cards it was an effort to get to 15 stone with them and then I was going up and then i quit.
This time because my head is in a different place and i'm really enjoying the plan I feel so different but i do feel i need to be aware so i'm not self-sabotaging as i still have a long way to go. Maybe because i've never been in this place before.

Thanks I'm so terrible when ill am too impatient to feel better- currently tucking into strawberries, raspberries, grapes and activia yog and have a punnet of cherries by my side- can definately say it's not affecting my appetite today!

Right them have had
bread (HE)
cheese (HE) always have to weigh it
quorn sausage -2
low fat super noodles - was in dire need on stodge it'll teach me to nip out for shopping without having bkfast although it's the worst thing i bought so that's ok.
apple
grapes
been grazing quite a bit today
This evening I have had minced beef, courgettes, onions, garlic, mushrooms, peas, cumin and curry powder with pilau rice and tomato. Can have it for dinner the next couple of nights as well so it'll save me a job.
feel better- still have a bit of a cough and feel very tired.

Just have to add that I've had a major sort out have got quite a few pairs of undies that having worn whilst i've put on weight were quite stretched and don't really provide that much support so have finally sorted them out. Haven't bought any new clothes in a little while but have some I bought several months ago some lovely knickers from la senza that I could barely get on and their was a lot of 'spilage' over the top but now they fit me and I've discovered the other pairs I bought with their labels on so that will keep me going over the next stone.
Have sorted out some things for my holiday that I had already, another load I want to sell want to make some money not sure about ebay might just carboot them or something. Tried on these 3/4 length fitted reebok trousers which i bought i thnk around 7 years ago or something I tried them on over my leggings I could do the button up but not zip them at the mo- didn't bother lying down on my bed and having a go as it will be a good measure when i reach my next stone award as can't ever remember trying them before and getting them past my thighs! Had another pair i bought at the same time these still have the tags on and their was a 3-4 inch gap to go them up but the label did say 14-16 these are nike ones. I held them up and it's like my size 16 jeans I never thought I'd get them near my waist.
Whilst I would like to get more clothes I want to work through what I have and start looking at getting my size 14 stuff I've bought in the next sale last year time to motivate me- it's starting to feel do-able that I will carry on with SW and be successful.

I want to do my nails, facial and a bit more pampering so i feel ready for work will see how i am in the morning as to whether i walk in or not.

Good morning the sun is shining I still have a sore throat but don't feel as bad as i have done. Will need to get more cherries today as ate the two packets yesterday was hungry yesterday evening just had a snack attack.
Breakfast
strawberries
raspberries
activia yog
Lunch- 3 breaks
1st break
carrot sticks
pepsi max
Main break
jacket potato
tin of tuna
tin of beans
apple
pepsi max
2nd break
cherries
pepsi max
Dinner
Will be my minced beef, veg and rice dish from yesterday.

I have to say i've followed the plan today felt very sluggish and sorry for myself bought some low fat sains sausages today 1/2 syn each and have made 2 scotch eggs (didn't coat them in anything oops) so have now had one with a chicken sandwich- i wanted some stodge haven't had any cheese as none in- there's always something i forget.
So the only syns are 1/2 for the one scotch egg- rest of the day has been better but the last bit isn't really true to ee although I'd only finshed eating my main meal around 1 1/2 ago- oh well. skin has gone to pot and don't feel i'll keep my eyes open much longer!

I feel so bloated and ug today I should drink more (any) water I did it over the weekend with pepsi max and it didn't kill me it's become more and more my crutch. My eating patterns are also all over the place so i have no idea about WI on Weds hopefully I'll feel more human.

Whilst i'm delaying getting ready this is what i've planned for the day
Breakfast
strawberries
grapes
activia yog
Lunch 3 breaks today
1st break
apple
diet sprite/ 7 up
Main break
roasted veg couscous from sains
chicken
tomatoes
(and other veg depending on what's in the fridge)
3rd break
cherries
Dinner
Last bit of leftover beef dish.

Still feeling achy today but hopefully i will feel better as the day goes on xx

Well decided to finish off my brekkie with a sausage and mushroom sarnie so thats 1 HE and 1 syns at the mo looks like i'm around 5 syn wise for the day. have also added my scotch egg to lunch so + 1/2

Right have stuck to plan today even when 2 packets of biscuit selections are left in the staffroom was tempted but more because i felt like crap and my head has been pounding so much- but before now i would have eaten several and not given it a second thought but i knew they would be very high- if i had wanted something i'd choose something i'd really enjoy.

Also i know i have a long way to goal but have had lots of positive comments about how i'm looking i had a strange conversation with a girl i went to sw with for the first few weeks 9she asked if she could come etc she's around 3 to 4 stone lighter than me before we started) her tucking into a mcd burger - oh are you still going SW- do many people still go? She's never said oh i can see a difference in your clothes ehich i've had from other people- thnk i'm feeling a bit over sensitive as i don't feel very well I didn't stop her going I see all the crap she's now buying I do find her quite needy at times- i should have said can't you tell! Oh well must put these claws away- writing it down makes me less bothered was just like puh...

Not quite sure what i'm doing for any of my meals tomorrow as i had planned on going shopping- think i'll nip into sains before work and pick up some grub
brekkie
apple
activia yog (will have to see if i have anything else in!)
Lunch (3 break day)
1st break
carrot sticks
pepsi max
main break
chicken
roasted veg couscous 4 syns
2nd break
apple
pepsi max

Weigh in day so dinner will be later will pack a banana to have
Dinner I really fancy some of my scotch eggs and mushy peas- the only thing i have in is the sausage meat so that could be a problem- also meant to get some babybels lite in so I can have my HE i do like the whole not measuring thing with them. I'm just a bit of kilter at the mo.

Well it's another lovely morning need to nip to the shops before work to make it easier for me to stay on plan. I think my view of what i eat it genuinely changing I hope this means it's becoming second nature for me I can't wait for the rest of my 45lbs to go now!

Back