fresh start

I know think i have a gherkin addiction yum yum!!

any time is munchie gherkin time (seriously)
Well today considering it is a Monday has been v good (for me!)
Breakfast
4 strawberries
kiwi fruit
blueberries
activia yoghurt fat free

Lunch (have two long breaks during the day)
veg coucous (allow couple of syns only 1/2 pack) chicken slices, tomatoes and beetroot.
Portion of watermelon
small portion of grapes
washed down with Pepsi max (it's a serious addiction, no joke)
Dinner
Jacket potato
tin of tuna (in springwater)
plus 1/2 tin baked beans
Should have had more veg didn't plan it very well.
This evening have had 2 alpen light bars for my HE plus one babybel light cheese thing (only one left-sob!) plus one curly wurly.
Walked to and from work so that's 4 miles in total- keep looking at the wii fit and then just not using it at the mo (this will change)
Had 2 bits of Reeses pieces (or something which someone at work gave me to try (will allow 2 syns for them, they were tiny pieces and googled one bag is 9 1/2 syns)
Need to get the focus back off on holiday in 11 weeks and want to be much lighter!

Had a couple of really nice compliments at work as well today and instead of saying my usual (and thinking) I still have a lot to loose I just accepted it- which is easier said than done for me. The thing is I don't feel like i've lost anything else at the mo- because i had my week off it has made it trickier to judge how it had gone for me- if that makes sense to anyone.

Had a bit of a rush this morning over-slept so had
Breakfast
2 aplen lite bars
Lunch (covers 2 breaks)
veg couscous, tomatoes, cucumber, beetroot with sliced chicken
(2nd) 2 slices serano ham and 2 activia fat free yogs.
Dinner
2 1/2 quorn sausages, mushrooms, tomatoes, peas and fried egg and grapes to snack on and 3 babybel lite things.
Still managed to walk to and from work and am pleased that my snacking is on control at the mo.

wow, you did really well if you overslept! the most I manage to cobble together if I am in a rush before work is to grab a packet of low fat supernoodles! I am super impressed that you have stayed off the round brown things begining with an M that I won't mention! well done! xx

Yes not mentioning the m word today- was planning on having a curly wurly but it vanished from the fridge! Have been trying to get myself back on track!

Well yet again didn't get up in time so
breakfast
3 babybel lites and 1/2 banana before legging it out the door
lunch
Leftover couscous from yesterday, chicken, cucumber, tomatoes and grapes for my second break I had some more chicken and cherries.

I'd only packed the couscous so i nipped to sains and picked up the fruit and chicken because I know my food choices can sometimes go out the window if i don't have enough!

Dinner
Chicken (i'll start cluking soon) and mixed vegetable rice

I seriously need to go shopping might treat myself and make a roulade or something and purchase something other than chicken but pleased that I managed to make good choices (polishes halo!!)

Weigh in tonight and have lost 4lbs so I've lost 2 stone and I'm down in the next stone bracket, so i'll be making my way through the 14's hopefully very quickly as I really want to lose more before my holiday because I don't know what size i'm going to be.
So very pleased after my dilly-dallying of recent I can't quite believe I've lost it.

Right then out of my usual pattern of work so wound up starting and finishing later I feel blugh today!
Breakfast
strawberries
raspberries
activia fat free yog
lunch
vegetable rice with extra mixed veg, cuccumber, tomato and beetroot with sliced chicken
grapes
second break
minstrels 5 1/2 syns worth (not bad for me!) well technically 5.25
apple
punnet of cherries
i forgot about the fruit until after the minstrels but felt like something oh well.
Dinner
2 quorn sausages (these one's are 2 syns each)
tomatoes
mushrooms
mushy peas
fried egg

whilst watching some tv i had some bread and my babybels for my HE.

Right them a very good day so far
Breakfast
raspberries
strawberries
activia yogurt
2 babybel lite cheeses
Lunch
Chicken, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber and a couple of slices of sweet pots.
2nd break had some
watermelon, grapes and RESISTED minstrels!! as I knew I only wanted them because I felt like do-do!
Off to house sit for the next couple of nights- am being treated to a facial, full pedicure and mini mani for reaching my 2 stone target tomorrow.

Not had any dinner yet but have bought loads of lovely fruit and gherkins and some sliced parma ham thing so feeling very positive at the mo xxx

Well have really enjoyed my pamper treat- was in there for nearly 3 hours!
Breakfast
cherries
nectarine
grapes
1/2 banana
lunch (only just had it!)
some slices of ham, 1/2 jar of mini gherkins and grapes and 2 aplen lite bars for my HE

Just realised I have a cinema ticket for later so off to walk into town and back and mainly veg for the rest of the day xx

So Sat evening
had egg fried rice with a couple of chicken bourbon skewer things with a couple of glasses of wine went a bit over syn wise but it was good

Sunday
Breakfast
raspberries
strawberries
grapes
nectarine
activia snack pot
2 alpen lite bars
Didn't really have lunch s such was snacking on fruit as i fell asleep for a good couple of hours! Had my babybels for HE
Dinner was pots, gamon, eggs and muchy peas was very yummy
because my usual pattern is a little out today i had most of a demi baguette which I've just written off using my daily syns hopefully enough to cover it.

Monday morning
raspberries
strawberries
grapes
nectarine
activia yoghurt
lunch
Mixed veg coucous with extra veg tomatoes, cucumber, beetroot etc need to pcik up some chicken to add.
Taking in some apples to snack
Might get some extra lean mince in to do a recipe so dins would be sorted for a couple of days!

So mon evening I had
jacket potato
tin of tuna
tin of baked beans

Today I have had
breakfast
strawberries
raspberries
grapes
nectarine
activia snack pot
Lunch I now have 3 breaks 2 15min and 1 hour
Ist break
sprite zero
mango and melon snack thing from boots
1/2 banana
Main break
tub of roast mushroom and pesto pasta thing 5 syns use HE to cover cheese
pack of chicken breast pieces
apple
3rd break
watermelon
sprite zero
Had a meeting about volunteering straight after work so had another sprite and an apple
When I got home
bread roll HE plus 4 syns
2 quorn sausages 4 syns
packet of cherries
1/2 chicken breast
Just really needed to eat!- oh well I can start again tomorrow xx

I always like to think that i'm starting every week i want to do one week syn free (shame they don't make wine and choc HE really!- then i'd do it!!)

Well then
Breakfast
strawberries
nectarine
activia yoghurt

Lunch
1st break
Carrot sticks
sprite zero
Main break
Couscous salad
cucumber
tomato
chicken breast
small amount of pesto pasta (not very nice from asda boo)
apple
last break
just had diet pepsi
Have had this sore throat for a couple of days so not feeling 100%
Dinner around 9pm
3 quorn sausages 6 syns
3 new potatoes
fried egg
mushy peas
small container of cherries
Had my bread roll and cheese whilst i was cooking to cover my HEs.

Back