Fresh Start

DayDreamer24

Hi all!

This is my first post, so will be brief as I have a habbit of babbling on!

I started WW Monday 17th. Got on the scales and came in at 18 st 8lbs. I get weighed every Monday night. First week only lost 2lbs, bottles of wine got the better of me. I wasn't happy, but have taken the approach its better to have lost it than put it on. This isnt jsut a diet to me, really is going to be a lifestyle change. I am determined and do want this weight off once and for all.

Im only 24 and want to be able to shop in more than one place. Feel better and get more confidence.

Reading all your posts on here really did inspire me

Hi all!

This is my first post, so will be brief as I have a habbit of babbling on!

I started WW Monday 17th. Got on the scales and came in at 18 st 8lbs. I get weighed every Monday night. First week only lost 2lbs, bottles of wine got the better of me. I wasn't happy, but have taken the approach its better to have lost it than put it on. This isnt jsut a diet to me, really is going to be a lifestyle change. I am determined and do want this weight off once and for all.

Im only 24 and want to be able to shop in more than one place. Feel better and get more confidence.

Reading all your posts on here really did inspire me

Good luck huni,keep us posted how you get on,we will be here along the way for you xx:D

Hi Daydreamer! great to meet you, and welcome onboard! .......
This is a wonderful place to be to get suppose and also bounce ideas off people who have been there done it and bought the t-shirt hehe
Looking forward to seeing your progress xxx

Welcome to minis and the best of luck with your weightloss :)

welcome hunny its great on here!
I am also 24 and feel exactly the same as you, we are all here to help and encourage each other.
You have got a lot to look forward to the same with me we just need to keep our minds focused on our goals!
Good luck xxx

Thanks for all your replies :)

Seems to be going well so far. Did buy some of the WW choc/coconut bars just in case I had cravings.

I don't have scales at home, so will wait again for Monday meeting for the weigh in.

x

Hi Daydreamer!, welcome love, its lovely to have you on board!.

Your start is very similiar to my start start weight (18stone) and just want to let you know its soo possible to do it. congratulations on your 2lb loss!! - you shouldnt be disappointed - 2lb is excellent!!. (you have to think that if you lost 2lb a week it would be over half a stone a month!!!)

I think its a great thing that you dont have a scales because alot of us become obsessive jumping on and off them and since our weight fluctuates so much throughout the week and can be disheartening at times.

I love the way you put it - that its a lifestyle change - you 100% right!!.

The very best of luck pet and if you want anything - just shout!!

Thanks for all your replies :)

Seems to be going well so far. Did buy some of the WW choc/coconut bars just in case I had cravings.

I don't have scales at home, so will wait again for Monday meeting for the weigh in.

x

you know somethin i wish i hadnt bought the blasted scales! i cant help myself but to stand on them every blinking morning. dont get me wrong they're getting their monies worth but i wish i'd have gone to boots or something once a week...what i mean is my scales are addictive !xxx

I have been addicted to scales before. Upto 3x a day. Didn't help me lose weight as if one day weight was up, confidence went down and comfort eating went up!

Prefer the approcah that I jsut get weighed at meetings. I lie I hate it. Im the youngest one there. Am always the first to run out the door for a ciggie afterwards too...Bad eh? But can't give up 2 addictions at once. Im not that superhuman

x

Welcome. I'm new to WW too and I am not weighing myself just sticking to the meet weigh ins.
Keep it up

The support in this section is wonderful

Irene xx

Hi Irene

From doing a bit of reading this afternoon, have noticed alot of people are doing WW at home. At the moment I need that push of a meeting and being weighed. Gives me more of a kick if that makes sense. I have about 5 stone to lose. But am taking it one stone at a time, so I don't lose hope. Can also the see the light at the end of the tunnel sooner than a 5 stone mark!

You made a great start in your first couple of weeks, keep up the good work

x

I have been addicted to scales before. Upto 3x a day. Didn't help me lose weight as if one day weight was up, confidence went down and comfort eating went up!

Prefer the approcah that I jsut get weighed at meetings. I lie I hate it. Im the youngest one there. Am always the first to run out the door for a ciggie afterwards too...Bad eh? But can't give up 2 addictions at once. Im not that superhuman

x

bless you, the main thing is you are going to them meetings you are trying to do something about your weight that is great. xxx

Back