• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Friday 2nd July 2010

Mrs V

Loves Life!
S: 21st7lb C: 12st5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 9st2lb(42.52%)
I have to agree! Eat loads of the super speed free foods and drink plenty of water. It can be done!

xx

evilpenguin

Not evil at all
S: 21st12.5lb C: 19st10.5lb G: 16st6lb BMI: 43.3 Loss: 2st2lb(9.79%)
Green tea + scan bran all the way! Well done on your loss! And good luck for next week, let us know how you get on! :D xx

mojomcl

Silver Member
S: 20st5lb C: 20st5lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 53.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Well done on your loss this week, I am jealous!
I think I'd be a bit peeved if my C 'challenged' me to a specific loss though :-/

Our consultant does that all the time, gives various people a challenge to lose something in a week. I dont think it does any harm, its not like she says "Get half a stone off", shes only challenging them to try and lose what would be a healthy amount to lose anyway, and having that challenge gives them the motivation to stick to plan.

mojomcl

Silver Member
S: 20st5lb C: 20st5lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 53.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I can see it would work for some folk, but I thought it was SW policy to help people lose weight at the rate they chose for themselves.

Good job on your lb!
I've got to be honest, I really like having a challenge. It makes me feel more serious about it I suppose, because someone (even if it's just me) is counting on me almost! I don't know, it works for me anyway. Best of luck annyways, let us know how you do!!

Meli

Gold Member
S: 13st11.6lb C: 13st11.6lb G: 8st8lb BMI: 37.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Well done and can't wait to hear your results next week :)

moomintrolljen

Will be thin god dammit!!
S: 18st3lb C: 18st3lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 41.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Strawberries!!!!!!! thats the answer - I ate my body weight in them an lost 4lbs that week!