Friday 2nd July 2010

fatstitcher

Back from Weigh In - 1lb off for me. :D

Have been challenged by consultant to lose 2lb this week, that's what she is aiming for too...Not much pressure there then...:sigh:

All the lbs count! Well done! Not too much pressure at all :D Just mix up your days, increase your body magic, get lots of speed foods in, and keep to 15syns max a day rather than 105syns max a week - I've found that really helps :) xxx

I have to agree! Eat loads of the super speed free foods and drink plenty of water. It can be done!

xx

Green tea + scan bran all the way! Well done on your loss! And good luck for next week, let us know how you get on! :D xx

Well done on your loss this week, I am jealous!
I think I'd be a bit peeved if my C 'challenged' me to a specific loss though :-/

Our consultant does that all the time, gives various people a challenge to lose something in a week. I dont think it does any harm, its not like she says "Get half a stone off", shes only challenging them to try and lose what would be a healthy amount to lose anyway, and having that challenge gives them the motivation to stick to plan.

I can see it would work for some folk, but I thought it was SW policy to help people lose weight at the rate they chose for themselves.

Good job on your lb!
I've got to be honest, I really like having a challenge. It makes me feel more serious about it I suppose, because someone (even if it's just me) is counting on me almost! I don't know, it works for me anyway. Best of luck annyways, let us know how you do!!

Strawberries!!!!!!! thats the answer - I ate my body weight in them an lost 4lbs that week!

Back