FRIDAY GIRLS

Only 2.25lbs off this week for me! :sigh:

Good luck everyone. x x :)

STS for me today.

Well done Jools!!!

Well done girls - Mine's sts again which means those b****y squatters are STILL partying!!!

No "Sorry" necessary Clarri - you've had a tough week - it'll soon go x

Oi.. Frijj.. Why so upset you "only" lost 2.25lb??! That's a great result!

And Clarri that lb will be off faster than you know, I'm sure it's just water weight or not real weight...... Happened to me this week I "put on" 1lb earlier in the week for no reason at all, and it disappeared so don't stress about it :)
And Gemstone, is it the dreaded plateau you've hit? It'll have to shift sooner or later though, so keep going!

I've lost 3lb this week! :D It means I've hit a few targets so I'm really pleased. One of the main ones is that I am officially overweight now, not obese any more! My goal was to be under 14st by the 29th May, so as long as I lose even 0.5lb in the next 2 weeks I should get there! :D

Well done Frijj on the 1lb loss. I always reckon that it doesn't matter how much it goes down by, so long as it keeps going down! Means that you're still on the road to losing that weight which is great! :D

Well done Ellie (although we knew you did it). No, it's not the dreaded plateau (I'm not gonna lie) it's me I'm afraid - that'll teach me to go busking it and hoping for the best. I'm not in the best frame of mind at the moment but that's the way it goest sometimes - It'll be fine - I'll get there x

Well done everyone!

Don't worry Clarri, it'll be gone in no time.

Ellie - only because I gained 3.25lbs last week and was hoping it would all be gone this week. Normally I'd be thrilled with that. x :D

Well done to everyone who lost :)

I'm afraid I've let the side down; 2 kgs more than what I expected :( TOM's around the corner though, which might explain. Next week will see squatters going bye-bye I hope!

Bron

Loving the balloon Gem. What a great idea. x x :D

Well done Ellie. x x :D

:D d'awwwwwww thanks Gem! Serious good feeling and warm fuzzies :D

What's our weekly group total to beat next week then?

Back