PurpleButterfly 3
Caws
Bronski S
MommyB 1
Clarri S

S stands for squatters - better than a gain cos they be gone soon

I make it 6.25 so far - Caws still to report X

Awww well done Ellie on being the Biggest Loser :D

Gem: I really hope you're right! I'll be gutted if it isn't!

Clarri: I appreciate that, thanks :)

Again, well done everyone!

Bron

Well done everyone!!!

Love the balloon Gem - what a great idea!

I thought it might be good to celebrate the biggest loser each week. We can do a tally on Friday to see how everyone has done and our totals and then celebrate the biggest loser later on. I don't mind taking that one on each week if nobody objects x

It's a great idea - go for it.

Definitely! :D

Should we do something to put in our sigs if we're friday's biggest loser?! I don't know how to do it but I think that would be nice.

Trying things out but not sure yet - will work on it

I'm a rubbish Friday girls and put on 2lb (must be the 2 I lost last week)

Mind you I have been out 3 times this week and am off out again tomorrow. I think I'll try and get back on track Monday (again)

I think they do Taz - have you seen some recently?

I'm a rubbish Friday girls and put on 2lb (must be the 2 I lost last week)

Mind you I have been out 3 times this week and am off out again tomorrow. I think I'll try and get back on track Monday (again)

You're OK Caws - that's what we're here for, support and encouragement :grouphugg: Sorry you didn't get results this week but there's a whole new week ahead :) we get times like this don't we x

PS - Sorry the spam jokes got in the way. The post that promoted them appears to have dissapeared overnight :)

PS - Sorry the spam jokes got in the way. The post that promoted them appears to have dissapeared overnight :)

I was wondering how spam fritters came up.

Morning,
Caws, dont be worrying, life is for living as a wise lady not too far away from here says, and these are our individual journeys, so lets just keep on our roads, and one day we will find our rainbows at the end. xx

Caws, don't worry about the 2lb gain at all. You cannot change what's happened yesterday or any other day in the past. The only thing you can do is change what you do today, and make up for last week. You'll lose the weight again, but you just got to refocus and get back on track today.

hi,caws,think anyone would be hard pressed not to gain when they've been out 3 times and we all have weeks like that, so just put it behind you and move on!! you'll be fine

You'll bounce back Caws. I know you will.

No worries, Caws. I had a bad week too. We'll both have reems of success this week :) We can't change what's happened already, but we can change what happens next.

Bron

Yay - Friday Girls WILL rock this week!!!!

Back