FRIDAY GIRLS

Welcome Taz! :D

Reactions: Taz
I think they might come round to your way of thinking eventually x

Hmm, I've had a couple of good days and a couple of not so good days so heavens knows what'll happen this week !!

I've been lots better so far this week. I've been a proper nun - I've had nun of anything naughty. Now there's a concept - Gem being good!!!!!

I don't think I've lost anything yet but I'm hopeful - I'll keep up the nun-like activities and hope for the best x

Forgive me, sister! I was led astray!

Is there a confessional box anywhere? I need to get a bite of chocolate brownie off my chest... and my hips, thighs and stomach :D

Bron

Whoops - explain the taste in great detail as pennance and I'll totally get off on it - the only chocolate I'm having this week is my late night hot choc x

The taste in great detail... mega, mega chocolately... and so it should be, it has about 300g worth of chocolate in it! Veeeeeeery moist, gooey, sticky and still warm. With bits of solid chocolate in.

And if that's not enough for ya, the piece I'm saving for friday will have chocolate fudge "icing" on top (I use the term icing loosely, as it's literally chocolate fudge) with blobs of buttercream!

I'm not throwing anyone off, am I...? :D

Bron

:drool: Now look what you've done :D :giggle:

No leave it there - see what reaction it gets tomorrow - there may be someone else needing to drool!!!!

Night night Bron x

Good morning Friday Girls :)

:rant2:perfection is not being rewarded this week girls. I have played it totally "by the book" this week and usually when I start playing nicely after being "bad" :innocent0002: it shows almost immediately on the scales. Thinking to boost my confidence this morning I hopped on the scales :scale: and shock! horror! it looks like I'm UP half a pound. How rude of those pesky scales.

:flamingmad: Far from de-motivating me, I have decalred war! Marching orders squatters -Up with this I will not put! :nono:

Bron - are you absolutely sure you didn't include calories when you gave me that excellent discription of the chocolate brownie - if so you can have them back!!! :p

:cross: Good luck for your SW weigh in today Taz. I'm sure it's not going to be as bad as you think :fingerscrossed:

Have a lovely day today Friday Girls (and any visitors) :)

Last edited:
Are you sure you are not being TOO good Gem? I think I am 4.5lb up today so I will have to try and lose that for Friday

No - not too good Taz. Having proper food, starting with porridge in the morning - just no extras - would normally be the formula to drop a few pounds x

I know it sounds weird but I find that if I cut out chocolate I don't lose weight. Before, I have had a good week and not really lost anything then have a chocolate bar and my weight starts moving downwards again

Yay - bring on the chocolate diet - No - don't encourage me x

Regards to chocolate diet, the killer brownie probably has a good 400kcals a serving. Anyone wanna try losing weight eating that bad boy!?

It is so frustrating when you do your best and don't reep the benefits. Give it a week though, Gem, and I'm sure the scales will co-operate.

Taz: Good luck with weigh in at SW! Have the scales confirmed the 4.5lbs up? If they have, it sucks but you'll get there. That's the same gain I had last week. With any luck I can get at least one squatter to go bye-bye...

Bron

Back