FRIDAY GIRLS

Well done for last week Red!!!

It's -2lbs for me this week :D That's 2 stone exactly gone!!!

Kookie - 2lb
Allie - 1lb (2 1/2 stone gone :))
Sugar -2lb

I notice that not a lot of people checked in this week. I understand how evil Easter is!

Well done to all those who are still losing weight despite the chocolate egg invasion :eek:

Good luck everyone for this Friday. I will be back in Cornwall Friday afternoon so will sort out two balloons next week x​

Hopefully we'll get a few more in this week!
-2lbs for me :)

Allie sts isn't bad really, think how much worse it could have been over easter weekend!

Allie - STS
Sugar -2lb

Ooooh a balloon! Thanks! :D

And despite the huge chocolate blowout I managed not only not to gain any weight but even lost some! I had a far better week than a lot of people who didn't allow for treats at the weekend and then slipped badly. :eek:

Allie - STS
Sugar - 2lb
Kookie - 2lb

whoops, I realised Friday is here again, and here I am sat eating mini-eggs :)

I didn't check-in last week as I wasn't near the pc but it was sts for me. I'm so close to goal now that I'm happy with sts or -1lb every week as its still heading in the right direction. So lets see what this afternoon brings...

ha ha ha, +1lb! :eek: Oh the chocolate fuelled shame...

Just noticed the balloon from last week, I totally didn't notice that yesterday :) thanks Gem!

I hope everyone is doing OK and that the lack of posters means that people just aren't back from easter, rather than have had a bad (foodwise) easter!

Hobbsey you'll have lost that lb soon, and I'm sure the chocolate was worth it ;)

I've lost my days, with it being school holidays aswell !! There's still far too much chocolate in my house and I didn't buy any of it :)

I'd lost motivation this week, so I think I'm lucky to get away with a sts because of all the cupcakes and brownies I've eaten!
Having realised this morning that I only have 14 weeks to graduation, my motivation is back :) - it would be amazing if I can average 2lb a week until then.

Allie - 1lb
Sugar - sts

Not sure how I did it. I had a bad week and missed out on two workouts and had to shorten my dog walking because my agoraphobia went into overdrive. I thought there was no way I was going to lose the one pound I needed to lose to get my club ten sticker....

I LOST FOUR!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Kookie - 4lbs
Allie - 1lb
Sugar - sts

Last edited:
Hello, I'm back :)

Well done ladies. Kookie, awesome week!!! Looks like you're probably getting a balloon this week my dear ;)

Well I don't want my loss to count because I haven't weighed in in a month and my holiday was a pure Atkins nightmare lol. I didn't even think about it, too concerned with having an awesome time, trying all sorts of new things, cheaper options, and having a certain man on my mind. So no, I wasn't ridiculous but I didn't follow it at all. No journal, no calorie counting, no nothing. Just being reasonable really. So yes, I'm down 3 pounds which I'm really pleased with. I would've been happy had I broken even. Also, I've officially lost 2 stonnes :)

Allie - 1lb
Sugar - sts
(Peachy - 3lbs)
Kookie-4lbs

Last edited:
Well done Kookie - looks like another balloon for you :)

Congrats on hitting the 2 stone mark Peachy, your clearly doing something right, new bf and all.

Congratulations to Easter week's losers x

.......and for last week well done all who lost and all who tried - you did far better than I did - naughty chocolate!!! :eek:

Well done Kookie - what a result!!!! :)

:mermaid::mermaid::mermaid::mermaid::mermaid: Thanks! :D

You're welcome - You really deserve it x

Am now a nice shade of pink! :eek:

Back