FRIDAY GIRLS

A sts for me due to one slip, a flexable day, and a very puffy ankle!

Sugar - 2lbs
Kookie - sts

Sugar, congratulations! 12 st, that's fantastic.

It's an sts for me too. Not been too motivated. Got my head elsewhere, ridiculously busy. Not been cooking much, eating out too much, but then been much more active. Was gutted when the scales didn't shift this week but am now hopefully in the right mindframe to have them go down for next week. Maybe it's just silly timing, not enough water, etc but you never know. Measurements are saying anything, and am feeling fat. Oh well!

Sugar - 2lbs
Kookie - sts
Peachy - sts

You deserve it Sugar - how well are you doing? The goal must be well in sight by now x

Yeah, seriously, it's just falling off! Well deserved x

2lb loss for me. Not bad considering I am limited on exercise at the mo.

Kookie - 2lb.

Delayed posting as ever but I've got a -2lb this week which takes me past target!! Yay!

I'm wanting to lose another 2lb, purely to make it a round 1.5 stone I think, and will want to monitor things closely so far as maintaining goes so I'll be sticking around for a while yet I think.

Well done to everyone, its worth the hard work :)

Woohoo, well done girls!

I completely forgot to weigh in on Friday cos I had a crazy day, then this morning I wasn't home, then by the time I got here I had eaten etc, and it's going to be much of the same for tomorrow and the day after. I'm just so busy (exams and such) that I'm not thinking about my diet. Trying to be reasonable but I've got other things on my plate (literally). So yeah, perhaps will try to weigh in next Friday but for this week, let's call it an sts.

Kookie- 2lbs
Sugar -1lb
Hobbesy - 2lbs
Peachy - sts

Peachy I know the feeling! Uni is just so hectic at the moment! I could seriously just live off chocolate bars given the chance. How long do you have left?

Hobbsey Congrats on getting to target!!! That's fab! Well done :D

Well done all of you and here's this week's balloon:

Thank you everyone! I need a big grin smily...this one'll do...:bliss:

Well done ladies! So nice to hear that some of us are still on target, focussed and losing. Keep the good work up :)

Sugar-I'm done June 1st, long way to go still but have a huge gap between the 19th and then. When do you finish? For me it's mainly this week, everything's due in on Friday so it's just working against the clock right now.

To be perfectly honest, I have not been doing well this week. It's been chocolate ahoy, cos that's how I seem to deal with my stress. Each year it's the same; it's either that or I take up smoking again. Anyway, they're both terrible and I have no excuse but I'm trying to manage it or compensate, not sure how I'm doing. Definitely not hitting the 1200-1300 calories a day as usual, more around the 1800's if not more to be honest, but as long as I'm not putting on and trying to burn those extra calories then it's fine. The target will wait, and I'll just start it off properly when I feel like I can. There's no point now, it's all too crazy to try and manage, I keep getting frustrated. Anyway, enough ranting! Just need to be honest with myself and you guys mainly, I know that I'll be able to keep the record straight that way. It's just so easy to lie to yourself isn't it?

I've had an exam today, 1 essay deadline next mon(arrrgh), then 2 exams on the 2nd and 4th June. Everyone else finishes then, but I take performance too, and my final recital, for some bizarre reason isn't until the 16th June! I just want it to be over.

I've been a bit more flexible with my cals too, do try to stick to it, but if I fancy a treat, or I'm just grabbing something then I don't stress about it, even if it does take me a little bit over.

I've been doing baking once a week or so (cupcakes, flapjacks, traybakes things like that) so that I can have a decent sized treat (most days :S:S:S) that will keep me going a bit, in an attempt to avoid eating chocolate and not even noticing I've eaten it! The calories feel more indulgent this way!
Sometimes life just gets in the way of our targets

Back