FRIDAY GIRLS

Well done Girls to be losing and studying AND doing exams x

Yeah, Sugar you're right. I've been better this week. I was so stressed out that I went for a jog yesterday :)eek:) for the first time in ages and it felt so good. I felt like I was getting back on track slowly but surely. The assignments rush is over as of 4pm today (cannot wait). Got up really early to work all day again, so sick of this!

I'm glad to be able to report an sts, because with all the stress, no time to cook, being all over the place etc, I haven't gained so I'm quite pleased. As of next week things should be better, although first exam on the 19th, but then stretches out to the 1st. Oh well. Trying to manage it until I have a proper routine again. It's really hard to lose weight without the daily grind it seems :( Anyway, as long as I'm not putting on!

Peachy - sts

3lbs this week. Well I've learnt if you want a big loss, get a chest infection and a busted ankle!

Peachy - sts
Kookie -3lbs

I totally forgot to post yesterday!

It's just -1lb for me this week. looks like you're set for another balloon Kookie :)

Peachy - sts
Kookie -3lbs
Sugar -1;lb

You could be right Sugar - Well done to you too x

Here comes the balloon Girls x

Well done - all of you x​

Looks like being in the wars pays off! Thank you! :D

Am a bit early due to an appointemnt tomorrow.

Kookie - 1lb

Well done - and brave weighing early too x

Welcome to Friday Girls Skinny x

Kookie - 1lb
Skinny - 1lb

Well done girls on your 1lbs! I'm very jealous.

Well the stress is mainly over but I'm still busy busy busy with people visiting, packing my life away, trip things to organise, going away parties and what have you once again. I've started cooking again, walking, and jogging so I feel better. It's not perfect but I'm making more of an effort.

Since I'm never home I fluctuate so much with my weigh ins that I'm scared to do it cos I feel it's going to be so inaccurate. So I've decided that until I'm home, I'm not weighing in anymore. There's no point really, I'm trying to make the most of my time left here (11 days :() and during my 3 week holiday I won't have scales so yeah. When I get back, hopefully I'll have a nice surprise and I'll have dropped some weight but until then, I'm not going to be weighing in cos it doesn't seem possible!

I can't wait to get back into it properly :) Good luck to all of you, you're doing so well x

At this rate, with all these balloons, we are all going to end up in orbit!

What a nice thought - being light enough to float under a bunch of balloons x

Haha Kookie, that's so silly! Good image though. :)

Back