FRIDAY GIRLS

Well now i have some scales im gunna join the friday girls group if thats ok !! xxxx

Reactions: Taz
Only 1lbs off for me this week.... I've been ill and drank myself into a stupor on wednesday.....

wow welldone everyone, sts again this week but at least its slightly better than last week because the scales were playing tricks on me.

Well Done all! xx

Well done everyone. x x

Well now i have some scales im gunna join the friday girls group if thats ok !! xxxx

Welcome Kae - join us with pleasure. Now I'm gonna attempt to collate all this information into some order :confused:

Oh - sts for me again - promise I'll try harder next week - been a tough one for me this week too :)

Right, here goes - I hope I haven't left anyone out who has already posted.

Gemstone sts
Silence
Clarri
Taz sts
Jools (frijj) 1lb
Jane (mommyb) 3lb
Bronski
Ellie (purple butterfly)
Sarahchi
Iona
Zoe (fgs)
Caws
Claire1981 2lb
Gemma1986
Kiirwarr
Stirky7 2lb
Minnieme
Georgiestar sts
Lynsey 1lb
Zoe
Katie

C'mon Girls - let's see who has the balloon this week - It's looking like Jane at the moment.

9lb so far (collective loss)

Last edited:
I must try harder next week - I want the balloon! lol
xxx

sorry but im afraid its going to be the newbies this week lol:innocent0001:

love katie
xxxx

Ooo... the race is on Girls x

Katie, I have added your name to the list a few posts ago so if you have a result for this week please copy, paste and add your result to the list. Good luck for next week x

Yes, it is looking good. C'mon Girls - add your results - the balloon will go up this evening so don't miss out!

Wow well done everyone.
It was an STS for me again - but things aren't going brilliantly at the moment. I'll work it out.

I don't know if it's been mentioned on this thread yet, but there's been talk of a Friday Girls and Friends Meet. As far as I know date and location are up for debate so any ideas?
I'm pretty free and easy so long as its taking place in a place with a train station and I have enough notice to get cheaper tickets.

Well done for mentioning that Silence. I reckon a Friday Girls (and friends) meet would be fun. We just have to find a time and place - somewhere central to all. Not sure if Clarri able to come across, if so we need to calculate her easiest point of arrival into the mix as she would possibly have the longest distance to come anyway. All this is a very exciting thought - let's get it underway x

Latest list :)

Gemstone sts
Silence sts
Clarri
Taz sts
Jools (frijj) 1lb
Jane (mommyb) 3lb
Bronski
Ellie (purple butterfly)
Sarahchi
Iona
Zoe (fgs)
Caws
Claire1981 2lb
Gemma1986
Kiirwarr
Stirky7 2lb
Minnieme
Georgiestar sts
Lynsey 1lb
Zoe
Katie

It's looking good x

i can be pretty flexible with dates and places as long as i can get there and back in a day-dont think could really afford to stay over. And enough notice to arrange child care

Back