FRIDAY GIRLS

Shame on me, all this talk of beavers and clarri comming, i missed my own balloon!!

Yays for the growing list and YAYS FOR CLARRI COMING TOO - Didn't know whether you would swing it. We'd better work out dates hadn't we. I'm away weekend of 11th July, the last week in August for just over a week, then for October half term at the end of October. The Brum meet is on weekend around 3rd October but I'm in Wales for my grandson's 4th Birthday.

My beaver and i cannot do 25th july weekend or 1st aug weekend as we are on hols. hoping to be away august bank holiday 28th to 30th(?) , 30th oct weekend or 22nd nov weekend. otherwise we are failry flexible

YAAAYYY for Clarri coming! OMG I'm so excited!

I'm free and easy when it comes to dates at the moment I have no concrete plans.

Maybe date wise the best thing to do is make a list (again) so here goes:

4 July
11 July - No
18 July
25 July - No
1 August - No
8 August
15 August
22 August
29 August - No
5 Sept
12 Sept
19 Sept
26 Sept
3 Oct - No
10 Oct
17 Oct
24 Oct - No
31 Oct

And where are we thinking? Birmingham seems to be an ideal place doesn't it?

Can Clarri get to Brum? Which of the available dates will tie in with flights etc?

Can Clarri get to Brum? Which of the available dates will tie in with flights etc?

She can either fly to Birmingham or East Midlands... which is near Derby. Brum and Derby are about an hour away from each other.

Obviously we'll have to see when's good for Clarri and everyone else. But I imagine the flights are pretty regular.

It's looking good - I'll fall in with destination and will join in again with date x

think i would be ok for that, seems a long time awaybut sure it'll fly by.
omg i cant believe clarri is comming and i'm going to meet soem other people that i really want to, and meet some again which will be great

well i live near swansea

Those days would be fine for me.

Sarachi - I don't know what the trains are like from Swansea to Brum but if that is the destination and you have to go through Bristol, maybe we could meet up at Bristol Parkway and travel together - I know it would be quite a journey for you x

From Llanelli you can get a train to manchester I believe. I think that stops at Brum. If not you can get one from swansea or Cardiff

Back