FRIDAY GIRLS

Silence do u drink green tea? i find that at my totm i retain water and green tea sorts that out for me! You can easily get rid of the squatters hun!

I shall try green tea. I do drink it occasionally.
I'm not normal though when it comes to totm... my body just does it's own thing. :(

Well done to everyone else!!!

Gemstone
Silence +3lb :(
Clarri STS
Taz
Jools (frijj)
Jane (mommyb)
Bronski
Ellie (purple butterfly) STS
Sarahchi
Iona
Zoe (fgs)
Caws
Claire1981
Gemma1986
Kiirwarr
Stirky7 lost 3lbs! :D
Minnieme
Georgiestar
Lynsey
Zoe
Katie - 2lbs
Minime
Jenn (fbb)
Lemon elmo
Firefly
Keeley21
kj2s - 2lbs :confused:

Well done Clarri for retrieving the situation x

Well done Katie and Karen for 2lb and Ellie for sts x

Well done Panda - half is ok - I hope the desert was lovely x

Woo-hoo! Just seen this, thanks Gem! Really happy to get it this week, just hope I can keep up the good loss for next week :D

You really deserved it hun. Everyone seems to be finding it difficult at the moment so very well done x

Yes I've had a struggle the past couple of months, but switching plan has got me going again!

good luck for tomorra ladies!!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Yes good luck everybody! I'll be weighing Sat morn if that ok this week, have to weigh after a down day on my new plan so alternating Fri and Sat each week for now.

That's absolutely fine Stirky. I'm heading for a loss (shhh... 2lb I think) the first one for 9 months so wish me loadsa luck. Good luck everyone x

Big good luck Gem! That'll be fantastic :D

Good luck everyone!

I reckon I'm on for STS. Certainly no massive numbers this week. Don't know though this is just intuition.

Good luck fellow for tomorrow Friday (and Saturday-Stirky) Girls!!!

I'm happy to announce the eviction of 2 squatters this week. The other one has locked itself in the cupboard under the stairs in protest. I'm smoking him out as we speak. Mwahahaha!

Gemstone
Silence -2lbs
Clarri
Taz
Jools (frijj)
Jane (mommyb)
Bronski
Ellie (purple butterfly)
Sarahchi
Iona
Zoe (fgs)
Caws