Zoe
Katie
Minime
Jenn (fbb)
Lemon elmo
Firefly
Keeley21
kj2s

Well done Silence and Taz! Great losses! Sure you'll get that other squatter out by next week Silence, pesky things!

I'm nervous about tomorrow as not sure with this new plan how things will go, plus been rubbish at my exercise this week only getting one workout in :( But I'm crossing everything!

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggh!!!

Ive been to gym sat, mon, tues, weds, thursday and swimming on 3 of them ays too and ive sts !!! grrrrrrr i was kinda expecting it as ive been serial weighin all week!!
If i dont show a good loss next week i will be kicking off!!!
grrrr!!!

luv katie

Gemstone
Silence
-2lbs
Clarri
Taz
-2lb
Jools (frijj)
Jane (mommyb)
Bronski
Ellie (purple butterfly)
Sarahchi
Iona
Zoe (fgs)
Caws
Claire1981
Gemma1986
Kiirwarr
Stirky7
Minnieme
Georgiestar
Lynsey
Zoe
Katie -STS
Minime
Jenn (fbb)
Lemon elmo
Firefly
Keeley21
kj2s

Gemstone
Silence
-2lbs
Clarri
Taz
-2lb
Jools (frijj)
Jane (mommyb)
Bronski
Ellie (purple butterfly)
Sarahchi
Iona
Zoe (fgs)
Caws
Claire1981
Gemma1986
Kiirwarr
Stirky7
Minnieme
Georgiestar
Lynsey
Zoe
Katie -STS
Minime
Jenn (fbb)
Lemon elmo
Firefly
Keeley21

kj2s -
STS

I've stayed the same this week as well, I don't know what I have done wrong!!! oh well never mind eh :cry:

I am off camping now for the weekend no dought I won't be as good now as I should be....

Good luck everyone

Karen X

hey karen!!!

i know how u feel!! i suppose its better than a gain huh?

have u got a diary on mimis ? was lookin for ya but couldnt find ya xx

Hey girls mind if i join the friday weighin? I went to the doctors today for my weighin for last month and lost 10lbs. Gonna start weighing once a week at home. Great job all x

Hi Girls

At last something to report I've evicted 3 squatters this week (11 to go before I start my ticker again). It's been 9 months since I put on 9 squatters and didn't do anything else but put on a few more. Now the scales are reversing again and I'm happy :)

Silence and Taz - well done on the -2lb x

Katie and Karen - sts is fine x

Well done all of you.

Redkoala - You are most welcome to join us Friday Girls - we always said at the start of this group that if Guys wanted to join in they could become honary Friday Girls. Just copy and paste the list next week - clear it if you're the first, add to if you're not. Well done on the 10lb loss. Friday Girls Rock and you do too. We're a friendly little group with a big heart x

Gemstone -3lb YAY :D
Silence
-2lbs
Clarri
Taz -2lb
Jools (frijj)
Jane (mommyb)
Bronski
Ellie (purple butterfly)
Sarahchi
Iona
Zoe (fgs)
Caws
Claire1981
Gemma1986
Kiirwarr
Stirky7
Minnieme
Georgiestar
Lynsey
Zoe
Katie -STS
Minime
Jenn (fbb)
Lemon elmo
Firefly
Keeley21
kj2s - STS

:happy096: Gem you must be so happy to evict squatters at last, great going I'm sure there'll be a few more gone by next Friday too! :clap:

:wavey: Welcome Red! Great going on your weigh in at the docs, well done! 10lbs in a month is awesome!! Nice to have you here and good luck for next Friday :D

Thanks Stirky - I'm dead chuffed! I hope you're right about next week too.

Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow x

Well done to everyone else - especially Gem- on losses and STS's this week. Get us!!!

Katie- maybe you're not losing because you're exercising a lot. Look for changes in shape and muscle tone rather than in weight hun! Otherwise it might be that you've hit a plateau... keep ploughing on duck (special Sheffield reference there)!

Welcome to Red. Our first honorary member!!! Well done on your loss so far! Great stuff!

Aw hugs Karen and Katie, hoping you'll get a loss next week. At least you didn't get any squatters, but it is so annoying to sts esp when you've been trying extra hard, I know how that feels, had too many of those over the past couple of months :(

Happy to report 2 squatters gone. A very well done to everyone else, and Gem, hope you get the balloon this week. xxx

Gemstone -3lb YAY
Silence -2lbs
Clarri -2lbs
Taz -2lb
Jools (frijj)
Jane (mommyb)
Bronski
Ellie (purple butterfly)
Sarahchi
Iona
Zoe (fgs)
Caws
Claire1981
Gemma1986
Kiirwarr
Stirky7
Minnieme
Georgiestar
Lynsey
Zoe
Katie -STS
Minime
Jenn (fbb)
Lemon elmo
Firefly
Keeley21
kj2s - STS

Haha - it would be funny if I did Clarri - I think I'd be quite pleased actually x

Thanks Clarri - that's a nice thought. Are you OK?

hey gem!!! that is fab!! go you!!!

Thanks for the support every one!!!...(an thanks for the rep gem it was a lovely suprise! )

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for the warm welcome :) Ill be sure to update next friday! GL for the week ahead.

Red. x

2lbs gone for me this week :D Which I'm very happy with, wasn't quite expecting that as haven't had as good a week as last, mainly on the exercise front! So very pleased!

Gem - Looks like you'll be getting the very well deserved ballon, great going :D

Gemstone -3lb YAY
Silence -2lbs
Clarri -2lbs
Taz -2lb
Jools (frijj)
Jane (mommyb)
Bronski
Ellie (purple butterfly)
Sarahchi
Iona
Zoe (fgs)
Caws