FRIDAY GIRLS

Well - you brave people - I'm scale dodging too!!!!

Louise - 3.25lbs
Red - 2lbs
Gemstone - SD

Hi all, well this is our last weigh in before Christmas day, eek! It's come around awful fast for my liking, lol. I'm not going to be weighing in on Christmas day, not sure whether or not to do it on Boxing Day, or to just not bother with it til the week after :s

How's everyone doing?

Louise - 2.5lbs

Wow L, well done you!! You deserve a balloon for not giving in to Christmas pressure and staying on track!!! Fantastic.
I weighed but it isnt good. I will have squatters galore post Christmas, but i think i just needed time out.
xx

Hello all,

Sorry I missed the last 2 weeks but they were a STS then a -1lb and its -1lb again this week so I guess you could call it slow and steady which I'm totally ok with at this time of year!!!

Good luck everyone x

Karen

Louise - 2.5lbs
kj2s - 1lb

Wow - well done Louise and Karen - I'm scale dodging until January so won't be on the list.

I'm awarding the balloon a little early this week due to going away today so apologies to any late posters.

Enjoy Christmas everyone and may the squatters be too drunk to hop aboard - hic! :p x

Go for it Clarri, although I will start possibly start on Friday week as I have a party to go to in Cornwall on Saturday x

So, Im planning on weighing in on Friday. Are we going to get back to it Friday Girls??
xx

I'll be with you in spirit girls. (I don't think my losses should count for a few weeks!) x :D

Hey everyone, I'll be joining you with my first weigh in this Friday if that's good with you!
Hopefully if I have to tell if I've lost or not it will keep me on track! :)

I will be rejoining this week

Well done Taz x :)

I'll be with you in spirit girls. (I don't think my losses should count for a few weeks!) x :D

I think even squatter losses count Jools - so celebrate the evictions with us x :)

Hey everyone, I'll be joining you with my first weigh in this Friday if that's good with you!
Hopefully if I have to tell if I've lost or not it will keep me on track! :)

:welcome: to Friday Girls Sugar fiend - 2010 is defo the year of the Friday Girl x :)

I think even squatter losses count Jools - so celebrate the evictions with us x :)

That's not what I meant Gem. If you got yourself over to my diary instead of swanning backwards & forwards to Cornwall enjoying yourself you'd see I've started CD! :p ;)

Don't think it's fair to claim the balloon every week when I'm doing that!! :D

Hope you had a wonderful time by the way. x x :)

Jools - CD isn't easy. We've got a few CDers on Friday Girls already - you're an original and you're entitled - the balloon is only for fun anyway, just go for it! I'm swanning off again on Saturday weather permitting x

Jools - CD isn't easy. We've got a few CDers on Friday Girls already - you're an original and you're entitled - the balloon is only for fun anyway, just go for it! I'm swanning off again on Saturday weather permitting x

Have we? I didn't realise that.

So soon? I don't know why you both coming back in between trips. You've been down there more this year than at home haven't you?!

How long for this time? x

Ha ha - it does seem that way doesn't it but often we have 6-8 weeks between visits. Saturday is just an over-nighter - a "bugsy roadtrip" - my mate and I are going to a friend's birthday party which is also a music session. We are coming home again on Sunday x

-2lbs for me this week! Come on girls lets see you posting again x

Redkoala -2lbs

Back