FRIDAY GIRLS

I lost 2lbs this week 1lbs short of my 3stone milstone! nooooooo! Well done all x

Taz - sts
Gem - sts
Silence -4lbs
Jonny B - 3lbs
Red -2lbs

Morning all,

I have managed to stay the same this week by the skin of my teeth, phew! Must be strict next week!

Well done everyone

Karen x

Taz - sts
Gem - sts
Silence -4lbs
Jonny B - 3lbs
Red -2lbs
Sugar fiend -1lb
kj2s - sts

Taz - sts
Gem - sts
Silence -4lbs
Jonny B - 3lbs
Red -2lbs
Sugar fiend -1lb
kj2s - sts
Clarri - sts

Ugg, not feeling well this week, Must get back to it and get 2lbs more off next week. xx

Great going to everyone btw. 10lbs already!! xx

Well done everyone, yet another sts from me too. Feeling quite gutted but have had an awful week and perhaps not followed my diet to the t, but tried to as best as I could. Have made up for it by twice the workout. I'm not convinced about my -0 but I'll try again tomorrow and see if it changes. Measurements say nothing either. Maybe muscle, water retention? Oh well, gutting but better than putting on!

Wow - despite all us sts Girls there is still a collective 10lb loss if I've added up correctly x

Well done everyone. I can add another pound to the losses. I've had a bug the past 2 days, and unlike most people instead of losing my appetite I had an urge to hide under my quilt and stuff my face! Thanks to weight watchers tortilla crisps and other 'not toooo naughty things' I lost my 1lb and I'm happy with that :)

Taz - sts
Gem - sts
Silence -4lbs
Jonny B - 3lbs
Red -2lbs
Sugar fiend -1lb
kj2s - sts
Clarri - sts
hobbesy -1lb

Well done hobbesy - that makes a collective 11lb x

Sorry I didn't report in yesterday, I was a STS aswell

Taz - sts
Gem - sts
Silence -4lbs
Jonny B - 3lbs
Red -2lbs
Sugar fiend -1lb
kj2s - sts
Clarri - sts
hobbesy -1lb
caws - STS

Well done ~Silence~, hope 4lb gave you a really good boost :)

She's on for the balloon too Caws - can't really see anyone taking it from under her nose at this late stage x

I havnt won it for a while :( gotta up my pace to keep it with you ladies!

I havnt won it for a while :( gotta up my pace to keep it with you ladies!

Red - your overall loss is amazing - well done. I'm sure the balloon will be yours again soon x :)

Started calorie counting this week for the first time lol. Let's hope it pays off :D

Well, I've given up on my reweigh in because I seem to have hurt my ankle, hence no work out, hence, scared to get on the scales again. It'll just be sts for this week and hopefully it'll go back down next Friday. Well done everyone :)

Taz - sts
Gem - sts
Silence -4lbs
Jonny B - 3lbs
Red -2lbs
Sugar fiend -1lb
kj2s - sts
Clarri - sts
hobbesy -1lb
caws - STS
Peachy - sts

Hope you get better soon peachy! x

Red - lots of people count calories and get on very well with it x

Peachy - well done with sts - hope all is well soon and good luck for next week x

Well done everyone - especiall Silence who well deserves the balloon x

congrats silence and well done everyone else

Back