FRIDAY GIRLS

A very lucky sts for me too x

Taz - sts
Gem - sts

A 2lb loss for me this week

Taz - sts
Gem - sts
Silence -2lbs

I lost 1lb this week! In consider that really lucky as I've had a terrible week, really happy :)

Taz - sts
Gem - sts
Silence -2lbs
Jonny B -1lbs

-1lb for me too. :( Although have lost a total of 3STONE !!!!!!!!!!

Taz - sts
Gem - sts
Silence -2lbs
Jonny B -1lbs
Red -1lbs

Reactions: Taz
Hey everyone, well done once again, especially to Red with your 3 stonnes, that's wonderful.

For me it's sts this week and I'm so happy with that. Because of my injury, I've not been able to even walk around and haven't followed my diet to the t for convenience's sake but also cos I felt a bit down. So yay, no harm done :) Feeling chirpier now.

Taz - sts
Gem - sts
Silence -2lbs
Jonny B -1lbs
Red -1lbs
Peachy - sts

Morning all,

I managed 1lb this week which I am well happy with :D well done everyone especially Red on the 3 stone achievment :clap: I need just 1 more pound to get mine!

Taz - sts
Gem - sts
Silence -2lbs
Jonny B -1lbs
Red -1lbs
Peachy - sts

kj2s -1lb

A 1 lb loss for me again too :)
Congrats an the 3 stone Red!

Taz - sts
Gem - sts
Silence -2lbs
Jonny B -1lbs
Red -1lbs
Peachy - sts
kj2s -1lb
sugar - 1lb

Well done everyone!

grrr my first ever +1 lb! I have been ok this week and should probably have lost my usual pound or two but totm is due and although this is my first time watching my weight I'm guessing this could be from that. If I lost 2 next week to make up for it I'll be happy :)

Either way I'm definitely not going to let it get me down as I've been to step class again so am feeling good knowing I'm still on the right track even if the scales haven't moved in the right direction!

I am very happy. Broke the 200 - again!!! 2lbs off. Im only 2lbs off my next target, so heres hoping for next week eh. Hobbesy, Ive added you in, hope you dont mind.
WELL DONE TO EVERYONE, LOSERS, STS'ers, AND GAINERS, cause even with a sts or gain, we know we are still working at it, and thats the main thing, NEVER GIVE UP.
XXX

Taz - sts
Gem - sts
Silence -2lbs
Jonny B -1lbs
Red -1lbs
Peachy - sts
kj2s -1lb
sugar - 1lb
Hobbesy +1lb
Clarri - 2lbs
Mommyb -2lbs

Last edited:
I'm down 1.5lb, which I'm pleasaed with :) Well done everyone.

Taz - sts
Gem - sts
Silence -2lbs
Jonny B -1lbs
Red -1lbs
Peachy - sts
kj2s -1lb
sugar - 1lb
Hobbesy +1lb
Clarri - 2lbs
Mommyb -2lbs
caws -1.5lbs

Aw Hobbesy, don't sweat it. As long as you know you were good and worked hard at it, the number on that scale isn't a reflection and it's probably due to something that's out of your control.

Don't let it get you down, you're doing great :) x

Well, in the imortal words of Anne Robinson - "We have a tie team" :eek: so it is a shared balloon this week. It's not an easy journey so don't worry if you sts or gain - as long as the trend in downward you will get there.

Well done everyone, especially Silence, Clarri and Jane x

well done!

An early weigh-in from me as I'm not about tomorrow. Same time, same clothes (can't be just me that has a weigh-in outfit? lol) and after my +1 last week, I've now got a -3 to report! huzzah! I'm actually pretty sure that if it wasn't totm last week causing a squiffy extra pound this would just equal out to my usual -1/week, but I'm a happy bunny anyway as the tape measure is moving now too. Losing 10lbs apparently equals losing a whole inch of my waist! :)

Well done - enjoy whatever you're doing tomorrow x

Back