FRIDAY GIRLS

Fantastic news hobbesy! Well done. Hoping to be as lucky as you tomorrow haha, hope everyone had a good week :)

Morning ladies and gents. It's a 1lb loss for me this week. Steady away.
Though I'm pleased to say that I've lost 50lbs in total :D I'm officially a third of the way there!

Hobbsey -3
Silence -1

Well done Silence.

I've lost 2lb this week and I'm pleased with that too x

Hobbsey -3
Silence -1
Gemstone -2

Well done everyone! Well, 3rd week in a row I think I now officially have SPS. Or is it just TMC*?

*Too Much Chocolate

omgomgomgomgomg!!!!! :D

Sorry, I don't mean to be so obnoxious but I've lost 4 pounds!

I'm so happy, I'm over the moon. I wasn't asking for that much (but I'll take it anyway). Especially after a couple weeks of sts.

This means I've passed the 10 pound mini goal, I'm out of the 15s, and I've lost half an inch on my waist and an inch on the hips!

It's a fabulous day people :D

Reactions: Taz
Oh, really well done, you're in the 100's now!

:D:D:D I know!
The bf is distinctly underwhelmed by that though - so I'm trying not to be too excited about it - I think i've worn out his tolerance of all things weight related haha.

It's great to hear that you've started losing again too! Must feel great after a couple of weeks STS!

Another 2lbs gone for me. I am about 2lbs ahead of what I aimed to be at by this week!

Clarri- aw, sucks that you're taking pain killers. Hopefully by next week the scales will have moved!

Kookie- well done on your two pounds!

Sugar- If I were you, I'd kick that bf of yours in the bum and tell him to be excited for you lol. It does feel great to be losing again indeed, after the injury and not feeling motivated, I feel properly back on track now :)

Hiya everyone,

I managed a 2lb loss this week but that means I finally got my 3 stone whoop whoop!!!

Well done everyone, some great losses/achievements this week.

I have added everyone to the list, I hope no-one minds.

Karen x

Hobbsey -3
Silence -1
Gemstone -2
Peachy -4
Sugar -3
Kookiedoh -2
Clarri - sts
Kj2s -2

Reactions: Taz
Well done to you too!

Sorry, in my excitement I forgot to write down my name in the list, how selfish of me. Then nobody followed either. Oh well, it's looking good people!

I don't blame you for getting excited Peachy, 4lbs is an amazing loss, looks like the balloon is on its way to you this week, well done :D

Karen x

Well done everyone... it's shaping up to be a good week for the Friday Girls (and Guys)!

Woohoo, I hadn't even thought of the balloon! It'd be my first one, I'd be very pleased. I think everyone should get a balloon anyway :)

I'm off on holiday soon so if no-one has any objectiions I'm gonna award the balloon early this week. If anyone else comes forward with a challenge I will award another in retrospect next week.

Well done everyone for the great results this week x :)

I managed another 1lb this week :)

I'm off to the New Forest for the half term week and will still be away Friday so won't weigh in next week.

Hobbsey -3
Silence -1
Gemstone -2
Peachy -4
Sugar -3
Kookiedoh -2
Clarri - sts
Kj2s -2
caws -1

Back