FRIDAY GIRLS

Yay, a balloon! Thanks everyone, I'm super chuffed.

Well done to everybody else once again.

If my calculations are correct, we've lost 18 pounds together this week which is really great.

Gemstone and Caws, have a good time doing whatever it is you're doing :)

Morning all. Happy Friday!
I'm sts this week, which is a miracle given how bad dieting was this week.
Good luck to everyone else! Hope you had good hols Gem and Caws!

Silence - sts

2lb gone. Just 1lb off my next sticker......

Hey everyone, -2 this week for me, yay! That's the first stonne gone :)

Silence - sts
Sugar - -1lb
Kookie - -2
Peachy - -2

Great work as always from everyone. As usual its -1lb from me, and I'm more than happy with that so long as it continues for at least another 6lbs :)

Silence - sts
Sugar - -1lb
Kookie - -2
Peachy - -2
Hobbesy - -1lb

WOOH! Red is back! I have lost 5LBS this week!

Silence - sts
Sugar - -1lb
Kookie - -2
Peachy - -2
Hobbesy - -1lb
Red - -5lbs

Wow that's amazing Red! Looks like you're getting the balloon this week, well done :)

Hi - I'm back from Cornwall and I have 4 squatters - I found them in the bottom of a guinness glass (and the chocolate department of Tesco). I'm not changing any tickers as they are very temporary and I didn't get to weigh in on Friday (any excuse will do :p) so consider it a holiday blip :D

Well done everyone this week and especially Red who is back with attitude - brilliant :) x

Well, it looks like a
RED BALLOON
this week

I can't wait till tomoooorroooowwww.

My dad and brother are also flying in from Canada for the week so really stoked about that. Knowing my dad, it's going to be a week of eating out a lot, which will hopefully be compensated by all the walking around and showing them the wonders of the Toon. Don't think I'll be as excited to weigh in next week unfortunately.

Good luck everyone :D

Good luck for tomorrow Peachy and good luck everyone else x

The best I can hope for is dropping 1 or 2 of the 4 squatters I put on last week! That'll still give me a gain from the last weigh in x

As long as it's going down, it's all good x

Well, it's better than I thought - I've managed to ditch 3 out of the 4 squatters (eat dirt you little blighters) so as I didn't really weigh in officially last week, it registers as a 1lb gain. Meatloaf sang "2 out of 3 ain't bad" and I say 3 out of 4 is pretty good too and a 1lb gain the week after coming back off holiday is quite acceptable I reckon.

Gemstone + 1

Gem-I think you should have it down as -3, it's more encouraging! Still, really well done, I'm petrified of going on holiday for two weeks now haha.

Well it's another steady -2 for me again this week folks, really chuffed :D

Gemstone + 1
Peachy -2

Back