FRIDAY GIRLS

Aww, i feel for you, at least it doesn't hurt. You've done amazing getting a sts! If I felt like that I'm sure I'd be stuffing my face with chocolate!

Seriously, poor cookie. Well done nevertheless, sugar too!

How did everybody else do? I'm getting antsy!

Well done everyone - especially Sugar with 2lb gone x

Phew. Well according to the wii I'm sts, but it only shows whole pounds and my bmi has chnged slightly, so I'm guessing I've actually put on about .5lb.

Need to buck up my ideas this week then, but not tomorrow. Its my little boys birthday and we're off to Planet Hollywood amongst other things and for the first time in months I want to be able to eat what I like just for one meal! I'm having no problems controlling myself at home, mainly as dh is doing this with me, so I'm not worried having one meal off will cause an ongoing blip, I just want some chicken nachos, and rack of ribs, and pudding... mmmm pudding! I know its wrong but it'll taste so right!

Well that's absolutely fine, you enjoy yourself for us, and happy birthday to the boys :)

There's no reason why you can't eat exactly what you want sometimes - as long as you are concious of what you are eating and compensate later it shouldn't make a scrap of difference x

1lb loss for me this week :)

Gemstone - sts
Peachy - sts
Kookie - sts
Sugar - 2lbs

caws - sts
red -1lb

Where's Sugar's balloon? :(

How is everyone doing this week? Looking forward to Friday? Dreading it? I can't wait! Been doing lots of extras this week, hoping for a good loss this week :)

Hey sorry - I do that sometimes - I will remedy it at once x :cry:

Well done Sugar and so sorry for the delay x

Haha Gemstone, I wasn't scolding you. But if I was Sugar I'd be very impatient in getting it, it's something to be proud of, you know? :)

Well done again Sugar x

I know Peachy - no offence taken. It's just that occasionally life takes over a little and on Sunday (when I would normally be looking at the balloon winner) I was on my way back from a 300 mile round trip to visit my daughter for the afternoon and "fresh" from being bounced on by 3 lively grandsons (4,2 and 1). I'm glad you reminded me as I would have ended up (as I did recently having returned from holiday) doing 2 on 1 day - I hope Sugar wasn't upset and thinking I'd not taken her achievement seriously x

I'm sure she didn't :) She knows we're all proud of our Sugar. Life gets in the way, doesn't it?

3 grandsons, how adorable! Going to have a new baby brother in April, really looking forward to it. Babies are so much fun, I hope you enjoyed yourself and that it was worth the 'detour' :)

Roll on Friday, girls x

Oh they're adorable - and hard work! They live quite remote in Wales and there is quite a bit of land and horses. My daughter is building stables at the moment and my OH is in big demand when we go - so guess who is in charge of nappies, watching the kids, fun-time etc.

We spent 4 hours there and it was quite intensive with everyone competing for some Granny Gem time - I always do stuff with them so they all want in on the action. Daughter's OH has a 10 year old daughter who also likes a little bit of GG time and is very helpful with the little ones.

We often make a weekend of it when we go (do B&B or a cottage for 2 nights) and spend a couple of days with daughter and kids - that spreads the travelling out a bit too. We did it all in one day this time so I was exhausted on Sunday evening when we got home x

Hey - Thanks for the balloon (and for noticing Peachy)! :D I hadn't actually realised I was getting it!

Glad you had a great trip to see your family Gem - they're hard work at that age, but so much fun!

Wow that must be really exhausting to do in one day, but sounds like it was worth it lol. Everyone loves Granny Gem, how cute.

Sugar-no problem :)

Well I am a newbie to all this but I used to use the Boots website before they cancelled it. Shame as i always found places like this very encouraging so here is hoping I can get rid of this weight before my holidays. :)

Hi Everybody,

Im new here and from Friday 19th would like to join in the weekly weigh in.

Just wonder if any one can tell me the format.

Bev

Back