FRIDAY GIRLS

Hi Bowyera and Bev and welcome to minis and Friday Girls. All you do is weigh in tomorrow and post your losses, sts or gains (if you're brave) in list form - see a few posts back. The biggest looser each week (in the nicest possible way) will get the FG Balloon x

Well I am a newbie to all this but I used to use the Boots website before they cancelled it. Shame as i always found places like this very encouraging so here is hoping I can get rid of this weight before my holidays. :)

The Boots one was Nutracheck which still has it's own site. I did Nutracheck through Boots and lost a fair chunk but it wasn't working for me personally long term. On slimming world, if I get a hunger pang and have no healthy extras or syns left, I can still eat something filling from free foods.

A cheaper alternative to Nutracheck is the Daily plate. It's free of charge but be careful as because all nutritional info is submitted by other users, it's rare but a wrong one can slip through.

That's interesting Kookie x

Well somehow I've scraped through this week with sts (not sure how!!!)

Gem - sts

Welcome bev and bowyera :)

3lbs down for me this week - no idea how I managed that but i'm definitely not complaining :D

Gem - sts
Sugar -3lbs

I am in joint place with Sugar this week! Hooray! The never ending period has stopped!

Gemstone - sts
Sugar - 3lbs
Kookie - 3lbs

So I found it very hard to believe but I've lost 7 pounds this week! I weighed myself like twenty times in different spots in my room and it didn't change. Since I sts'ed last week because of auntie Irma, I'm guessing it wasn't exactly an sts, but it's still an incredible loss, I don't quite believe it myself.

I now can go buy a nice top or dress (in a smaller size) like I told myself I would do when I reach 200 pounds but now I've reached my half goal, and am in the 190's! I can't remember the last time I was this weight. I'm really chuffed cos I've worked super hard over the last couple of weeks, can't say how happy am I. Also -0.5 inches on my waist, it's finally going down!

Anyway, sorry about my ranting, I'm just so happy, needed to tell someone :D

Kookie-I'm pleased that your period is FINALLY over. Mine was weird too. I think our bodies are like 'hey, what's going on? FEED ME', or something lol. Well done on your 3 pounds, that's fantastic!

Gem and Sugar, well done too for managing it somehow haha.

Gemstone - sts
Sugar - 3lbs
Kookie - 3lbs
Peachy - 7lbs

Kookie well done! Glad to hear the never-ending period is over too.

That's amazing Peachy!!! Enjoy your treat! Don't buy something you love too much though ;) you won't fit into it for much longer at this rate haha.

Thanks sugar. Haha I know, it's heartbreaking. I really want to reward my efforts tho with something I've resisted for so long. If anything I'll get my grandma to take all my stuff in in a couple months time.

Not expecting too much out of March/April cos of the holidays but we'll see how it goes. I'm super motivated now :)

You've been losing pretty much every week too, it must feel great :)

OH MY GOD PEACHY! WELL DONE!

2u6o950.gif

And look! You have hit your 10% so big health changes too!

:D Thanks Kookie, well done to you too x

What amazing losses this week! Well done. I'm doing my weigh-in in about 20 minutes (when I have the energy to get upstairs and put my weigh in clothes on!) I'm not expecting much this week, either sts or -1lb, so its great to see others having fantastic results to help with my motivation at the moment

Here goes...

Well done Girls - I was just going to ask Sugar if she was going for the balloon again when I read a joint with Kookie - so I thought it would be a joint balloon. THEN Peachy comes through and snatches it from right under their noses. ANY ADVANCE ON 7LB? Bring it on Girls!!!!

ANY ADVANCE ON 7LB? Bring it on Girls!!!!

...erm no, lol

Another 1/2lb gain for me, which combined with last weeks makes an official 1lb gain as i only do whole pounds.

Nothing to get me off track this week, though I'd found it harder than I thought to get back on the straight and narrow after our recent treats. Come on next week, I'm ready for you!

Gemstone - sts
Sugar - 3lbs
Kookie - 3lbs
Peachy - 7lbs
hobbesy - +1lb :sign0007:

Don't worry Hobbesy - you're still doing well x

Good looking dress Peachy - and what an achievement - 14 was the size I was when I looked good in my clothes. I'd love to be that size again x

Yeah I'm pleased. Not sure every piece of size 14 would fit me to be fair. I think the last time I fit in that size I must've been like.. 9 or 10.

Hobbesy-don't worry about it, you'll see those scales going down very soon I'm sure :)

- 1.5lb for me, which I'm pleased with.

Well done Peachy - wow 7lb

Gemstone - sts
Sugar - 3lbs
Kookie - 3lbs
Peachy - 7lbs
hobbesy - +1lb :sign0007:
caws -1.5lb

I want to get to a size 14/16 and am currently 18/20. At least now lots more shops do 'bigger' sizes as the norm, quite a few places go to a 22/24 now so it's easier to buy decent clothes that aren't big tents!

Back