FRIDAY GIRLS

Hi JB - I would but you don't really wanna know at the moment. How are things with you? You seem to be doing really well x

Hi JB - I would but you don't really wanna know at the moment. How are things with you? You seem to be doing really well x

Aww Gem! whats up?? yeah im doing okay altho i really think ive gained this week, this 7 pounds woas too good to be true but hey ho! can only try my best! i hope your okay?? x

It's OK JB - I've had some very rough times lately and have strayed very badly off the road - so badly it's been a very long stop-over and a huge loop in the road. I'm still up for the journey though and when the time is right I'll be right there with you. I've always said this is not just a destination but a journey too and it's the twists and turns on the way that make the destination all the sweeter x

It's OK JB - I've had some very rough times lately and have strayed very badly off the road - so badly it's been a very long stop-over and a huge loop in the road. I'm still up for the journey though and when the time is right I'll be right there with you. I've always said this is not just a destination but a journey too and it's the twists and turns on the way that make the destination all the sweeter x

Too True.... xx

Surely I'm not first this morning, especially with an STS.

Good luck all. x

Jools - sts

hi there guys:)
big hugs going out to all who need them:hug99:
hope things get better soon for everyone having stresses.

i've managed 4lb off this week:)
in my case it looks like stress has done some good for my weight loss.:confused:
here's hoping it continues(the weight loss that is,not the stress!!)
good luck all.

Hi everyone,

I popped in as a newbie Friday weigh-er the other week

STS this week

Well done to everyone :)

Hi guys well done to all. 21b off for my first weight in this week:happy036: very happy on target, good luck to you all have a lovely weekend...:party0011:

Jools - STS
Miss bee - 4lb
Welshgirl - STS
Jellybaby - STS
Jellyzz - 2lb
Sezabel - 3lb
Gemstone SD

Jools - STS
Miss bee - 4lb
Welshgirl - STS
Jellybaby - STS
Jellyzz - 2lb
Sezabel - 3lb
Gemstone SD
Tinkerbella - SD

Right, I actually weighed myself on Wednesday to see if my 2lbs which I had put on the previous week had come off and it had. So I weighed myself today and no change from Weds but I'll add my 2lbs from Weds as this weeks loss if thats alright?

Jools - STS
Miss bee - 4lb
Welshgirl - STS
Jellybaby - STS
Jellyzz - 2lb
Sezabel - 3lb
Gemstone SD
Tinkerbella - SD
Miss Mango -2lb

Hi, and well done everyone this week!
I've managed to lose 3.5 lbs (don't know how I did it as I hit the garlic bread on Wednesday!)

Jools - STS
Miss bee - 4lb
Welshgirl - STS
Jellybaby - STS
Jellyzz - 2lb
Sezabel - 3lb
Gemstone SD
Tinkerbella - SD
Miss Mango -2lb
BCM - 3.5lb

hi. i'm a friday girl too, but as i just finished nights yesterday i weighed in today.

1lb off this week, yay, something off is a bit less of me to lug around!

oh is doing this with me, so that is a stone between us, we think the car might go a bit faster now :)

hi. i'm a friday girl too, but as i just finished nights yesterday i weighed in today.

1lb off this week, yay, something off is a bit less of me to lug around!

oh is doing this with me, so that is a stone between us, we think the car might go a bit faster now :)

Congrats!! LOL that made me laugh about the car bit! :) x

Hey everyone. Sorry I missed yesterday. Gonna be missing for the next four weeks as I have things at home to sort out. Don't panic, I am returning. Just giving you all a chance to have some balloons. ;)

Back