FRIDAY GIRLS

morning friday girls! just 1lb for me again this week, (looked like 2 midweek, but by fri it was only 1, must stay off the scales till fridays!)
but....that is 10lb so far, so overall i am pleased

well done everyone else too!

Well done to all Firday weigh ins.
Tazbabe, 10lbs of so far, you are doing realy well keep it going.
Hope everyone has a great week. Looking forward to Friday to see how we all did this week.

Jellybaby - 4lb
Rainyday + 1.6lb
Jellyzz - sts
Flux - 4lb
Miss Mango - 1lb
Miss Bee - sts
Scottish Tinkerbells - sts
Tazbabe - 1lb
Gemstone - SD (will stop dodging next week x)

well done everyone no,, worries miss mango 11b better then no pounds....well done girl...x
Thanks hun! I like to see the bigger losses but you're right, its better than nothing! :)

Here we go with the balloon. I'm off out in a moment and late back tonight.

Well done everyone x

Woohoo....fantastic losses Jellybaby and Flux....very well done ladies! Fantastic!:D

Hello ladies,

Long time no see. Well, I have spent a wonderful month with my man, and I'm only a little bit sorry to say that it wasn't diet-friendly. I had worked hard all summer and had missed him so much so this was my time off and I don't regret it. Plus, I don't feel like I've put anything on.

Unfortunately, our wonderful holidays kind of came to an abrupt end when my man had to be admitted to the hospital intensive care unit urgently this weekend, the day he was meant to be going back home to the UK actually. Needless to say, it was all very crazy and it still is. He is in a very critical situation, the doctors aren't sure what he has yet but he is in a lot of pain, even morphine won't cut it so he's on the hard stuff now. I won't bore you with the details but he's really not well and I'm the only family he has here so basically, I've had to catch up on all my uni work that I have left behind since I had strep throat last week. I am going to the hospital twice a day and crying my eyes out most of the time and spending the rest of my time on the phone to mine and his family and friends, insurance people, doing assignments and readings.

So, all that to say, I have not quit or forgotten about you, but right now other things matter a lot more than fitting into a smaller size so I will extend my time away from you guys. Well done to those of you who are still making progress, I wish my life was normal enough that I could make it a goal myself.

Much love, Peachy x

Thank you :) I hope I get some good news today, it's been pretty grim so far x

Peachy - what can I say - just that we will all be thinking of you while you're pre-occupied. Much love to you and yours across the miles and I hope the next time you check in it will be good news x

Well Friday Girls, I did promise not to SD this week and here, as promised are the nasty little results of that weigh in.

Gem - +3

pauk.gif
Speedy says "Gem needs to sort herself out
pauk.gif
" but he can talk with that little round body.

Back