FRIDAY GIRLS

nice one!well done karen:)
and yes nomad,i'm sure this week will be a good one,so dont worry too much:grouphugg:
well done everyone.hope we have another good week this week:cross:
xx

Thank you

Hey girls :) I would love to be apart of your support group! I am new to the site and am currently 15st and I am looking to lose as much as possible as fast as possible as I would love to look good for the summer of 2011!!

Good luck girlies!! :)

Sorry for not being here to keep the list updated Gem - good luck to us all for tomorrows weigh in ;)

No worries Mango - I'm not fully back to work yet so had time to sort it with no trouble x

Hey everyone! x

Thanks coachnomad Zumba class was good, hope I burnt a calorie or 3 :D

Hi Cheryl and redkoala :)

Im new on here too. 2 nd weigh in tomorrow although not looking forward to getting on the scales as dont feel like lost any even though have tried hard appart from a misshap this eve with a baguette with a cheeky bit of butter on plus 4 chocolate orange segments.

Got in from work at nearly 7 starving and stressed but still no excuse for me reaching for naughty things but couldnt help it :eek:

Good luck for tomorrows weigh in everyone. Dont think Im going to have a very good result this week feel bloated even though Ive pretty much stuck to it this week.

Ide like to join not much left to loose now bit of a struggle @ mo :( ... I'm on SW... ee ... Get weighed in @ class this morning ...

Hey everyone! x

Hi Red - Where have you been? I thought you'd fallen out of love with Friday Girls. The line-up has changed a little but we're still here and I'm just about to get back on the road so watch this space in the next month ;) It looks like you are doing really well on your journey so we look forward to watching you hit your goal this year :D

Good luck for tomorrows weigh in everyone. Dont think Im going to have a very good result this week feel bloated even though Ive pretty much stuck to it this week.

We all get weeks like that but they pass. Is there anything you can pin-point that contributes to the bloating? Could you be retaining water, time of month etc.? Either way don't worry - just keep going x

I lost 1lb

Well done Taz - one every week is 52 in a year so that can't be bad can it x

0.25 up :-(

Could be a fluctuation Nomad or fluid. You know your swollen knee has fluid so there could possibly be retention elsewhere. Keep the smile of success on you lips and really believe it x

Ide like to join not much left to loose now bit of a struggle @ mo :( ... I'm on SW... ee ... Get weighed in @ class this morning ...

Welcome Anne and good luck for this mornings weigh in. x

Good luck everyone x

Taz - 1lb
Nomad + 0.25

welcome newbies and well done losers ;)
very happy with myself. have had a hard time getting back on it but ive found my mojo and i am 4lbs down. yipppeeeee :D

morning girls
feeling good today -3lb:D
good luck all.

Taz - 1lb
Nomad + 0.25
fortyandfat -4lb
miss bee -3lb

I was ill last week and put all the weight back on, but weighed in again this week and have lost a 1lb and a half!

Well done to everyone, and keep going!

hi, i'm not really sure were i should post for my weigh ins.
i started on slimming world (at home) but sort of did ww aswell so i'm doing both but neither so thought i would weigh in here, hope its ok.

i began my diet on a saturday but feels unnatural as i've always weighed in fridays before (serial dieter) i've joined this forum as this time, im going to finish what i started.

anyway i'm rambling :D

weight loss this week 1lb

hi everyone. ive a few pounds to lose so is it ok if i join you for friday weigh-ins? ive got 1st 10lbs to lose as of my first weigh in this morning...oh dear lol

h x

Heya all,
a much better week this week, knocked out all my little snacks and totally ignored the burger munching boyfriend.

3lbs off :)

Back