FRIDAY GIRLS

Well done everyone and good luck for the coming week. I have eaten non stop for the last few days so will probably have put loads on next Friday :-(

Well done Gem & Moog. x

doesn't matter how you managed it,fact is you did!
more power to ya' girl,feel proud of you:)

good .luck for this week too.
i will be needing some luck too this week as i had a couple of days off(which i had planned and really enjoyed;))and have had 5 squatters move in immediately!:eek:
as you can probably guess though,eviction notices have already been served,and i am hoping the baliffs will do a good job and have them all gone by friday!!

Eviction is at its easiest when squatters haven't had time to dig in Miss Bee - zap 'em while they still have no squatters rights x

Well done everyone and good luck for the coming week. I have eaten non stop for the last few days so will probably have put loads on next Friday :-(

You'll have got your metabolism working with the eating - you can take advantage of it and be good for a couple of days and those squatters will soon be gone x

Well done Gem & Moog. x

Thank you muchly Linz x

That sounds very energetic Mango - I'm not too good with exercise equipment - although, at the moment with all my aches and pains even gentle exercise is a very careful and thought out thing. I have special exercise for my back and leg based on pilates which are even difficult at the moment.

Well done with staying in the overweight category and I hope you meet your short-term goal quickly x
Thank you Gem, sorry to hear that you're in so much pain :( It must be awful to have to think before you move. Hope you get a little ease from it soon.

I did 1hour 20mins exercise today and I mean to keep it up daily if I can.

Thank you very much :) Wasn't expecting a balloon!

Gem, I sympathise wholeheartedly with the exercise thing. It's taken me months of work before I was allowed to do some mild exercise. Hope the pain eases soon.

Thanks Girls but it's not so bad - at least I can move so I'm far luckier than some. The wrist problem has just highlighted what I have been living with and taking as normal as I use my arm to compensate for other shortcomings, e.g. to haul me into and out of places my leg and back give up on. I guess what I really don't like the feeling of uselessness. I have worked creatively with it though - when I make the bed I lift the corner up with one hand, jam my leg under the mattress and then tuck the corner under - magic! x

Hay ladies great to see your still all doing so well and staying positive. Haven't weighted in for a while, had so many things to deal with that has thrown me off track a bit but life's beginning to get back to normal now so will be back from friday.

Been sts since my last weigh in and this last week gained 2lb. So back on track good luck for friday everyone...;):)

Sorry you've had a lot of stuff to deal with Jellyzz - brilliant that you have maintained throughout - a really good sign. 2 pesky squatters will be evicted in no time so don't worry at all x

Welcome Lisa - look forward to your post on Friday x

I've lost 1 of my squatters already - hooray!! :D

Well done Mango - I don't think I'll be in the running for the balloon this week - just hoping its not a gain x

Thank you everyone :) I did another 1 hour 30mins exercise today and although no full lbs were lost, I had another decrease according to the balance board so things are paying off, thats what I like to see. I feel so motivated at the moment so am going to keep that!

Hope you're all still doing well, I bet we've got some losses when we weigh in. Friday's come round too quickly!!

I will WI tomorrow and let you know my results!

Back