FRIDAY GIRLS

No change for me this week but that's OK as it's been a strange week and yesterday I only ate rubbish x

Taz -1lb
Gem - STS

1lb down for me too. I was hoping for a bit more because I've introduced exercise this week - but sadly not :(

Morning all,
Thank you all so much for welcoming me to this thread ;-)
Well i've STS this week, im pretty happy with that as I didn't start properly until Tuesday, and had a christening last weekend with lots of yummy food and drink!! Gonna get to the gym next wk and shame this fat in to submission...

Don't let your gain get you down coachnomad, we've all been there..try and forget it, its a new week, so we start again! All the best to you and all the other friday weighers... :)

STS for me too. Happy with that after the couple of weeks I've had! x :)

:welcome2: Lisa. x

thankfully i managed to get rid of the pesky squatters,and they did go quite easily,as you said they would gem.
and 1lb down this week,so very happy with that:)
good luck everyone,and here's to a succesful week this week for all of us.x

Well I've weighed in this week and am now 2lb down so I am so pleased! I think it will be more water than fat however but I love to see progress :)
Everyone who has had a STS don't worry, at least its not a gain and I'm sure you'll see a loss next week
As for you coachnomad - don't you worry, you are usually fantastic with your losses and I hold out every hope for you losing those blighters next week. Don't be too disappointed - ONWARDS AND DOWNWARDS hunnie ;)

Taz: -1lb
Gem: STS
The Moog: - 1lb
coachnomad: +2.25lbs
Lisamac30: STS
Miss V: STS
Just Jools: STS
Miss Bee: -1lb
Miss Mango: -2lbs

1lb off for me

well done peeps

Taz -1lb
Gem - STS
Rosie - 1lb

Well done everyone and thank you so much Mango for bringing the list together.

For newbys - the squatters referred to are the naughty little pounds that creep in when you're not looking (often found in the bottom of a glass or in chocolate I've found). These annoying little blighters can be shifted with an eviction notice and determination well before they establish squatters rights x

Rosie Lee - 1lb

Well done all 2lb off for me this week very happy with that good luck to everyone to come...

Rosie Lee - 1lb
jellyzz -2lb

Last edited:
No probs at all Gem and good description of the squatters there :D

Yay, well done jellyzz, fantastic work!

Well done everyone and thanks for your support. I actually managed to do some exercise yesterday so hopefully now I'm over that hurdle, there will be more to follow and I can start shifting it again :)

Well done hunnie, you'll be rid of those squatters in no time at all :D

Well done all 2lb off for me this week very happy with that good luck to everyone to come...

Rosie Lee - 1lb
jellyzz -2lb

Well done Jellyzz x

No probs at all Gem and good description of the squatters there :D

Yay, well done jellyzz, fantastic work!

Nasty little blighters - squatters - can't let them stick around can we or they think they own the place ;) x

Well done everyone and thanks for your support. I actually managed to do some exercise yesterday so hopefully now I'm over that hurdle, there will be more to follow and I can start shifting it again :)

Just a blip Nomad - you'll sort it x

Well done hunnie, you'll be rid of those squatters in no time at all :D

YAY! Those squatters are packing to leave as we speak x

Well done everyone x

Rosie Lee - 1lb
jellyzz -2lb

Thanks very much for giving me the balloon this week to share with Jelly, what a way to start my comeback week! Well done also Jelly! :D

Back