Taz: -2lbs
Gemstone: STS
The Moog: -2lbs
Just Jools: STS
Lisamac30: +1lb :(
Miss Bee: -2lbs
Miss Mango: -2lbs
Jellyzz: STS

Hi ladies well done, sts for me this week, been back to the gym for me and weight loss usally slows down plus a few slip ups this week so no suprises good luck all to come....x:)

ooh, well done.
I'm brand new, and don't know what STS stands for though :')

STS is stayed the same.

I'll have to weigh tomorrow as I forgot to get a battery as predicted!!!

Will be interesting if the balloon is shared between all of you that lost 2lb!

Well done Girls - it's certainly the week of the 2 pounders. Welcome to Gryffin - are you going to join us on Friday Girls? x

Linz -1lb
Miss V -1lb

Well done Nomad - glad you remembered the batteries in time x

Linz -1lb
Miss V -1lb
Nomad -1.25

Ah, confession. I didn't remember the batteries!! I took the battery out of the food scales and when I went to put them in the person scales, the person scales were working again!!!!

Never mind - you got here in time and it was a respectable weigh in too x

I did the balloons last night - I saw them all in a row and now they're not here so here they are again

Linz -1lb
Miss V -1lb
Nomad -1.25

Aw I feel proud to share the balloon with so many of you this week :D Thank you Gem for sorting them all!

And well done to everyone else too - we're all proud of ourselves and each other in this thread ;)

Support and celebration are powerful tools I reckon - Good luck for this week everyone x

LOL I was looking forward to seeing how you got all of us on one balloon!

Thank you very much for doing this every week - it's a real feel-good thing :) Keep it going everyone - we're all doing brilliantly!

Hi all, I would love to join the Friday Girls for weekly weigh-ins. I have started Exante TS plan today so technically I should be a Tuesday weigher-iner (is that a word?) lol but figured I could have an early first weigh-in then stick to Fridays after... cos you lot all seem so friendly and supportive, just what I need to make sure I don't 'forget' to get on the scales.... talking of which I haven't even done my starting weight yet. Better get that done first I suppose :)

Back