FRIDAY GIRLS

Well done Miss Bee... x

Good Job Miss Bee! I am proud of us. Yay. I also lost 4 lbs this week. Yey!

I lost 1lb this week!! :D About bleeding time too!!! ;)

Good luck everyone. x :)

oh girls,not a good week for me this week,+4lb....oops!
i'm putting the blame on totm(well,some of it);)

good luck all.
x

Somehow lost 1 lb this week even though had a really bad week and was intending to scale dodge this morning as was nervous about getting on them.

If it wasnt for this thread I would have either dodged them and probably gained more in the next week as thats always what happens if I think Ive gained or felt rubbish as had a gain.

Anyway, braved the scales and it turned out to be fine afterall :)

I think a lot of us get hung up about the weight on the scales when really its the inches that count as the exercise we are making the effort to do can create a gain on the scales but room in the jeans if that makes sense.

Good luck everyone x

oh girls,not a good week for me this week,+4lb....oops!
i'm putting the blame on totm(well,some of it);)

good luck all.
x

Dam totm, That happens to me I always gain that week and its so disheartening. You will probably find you have a weightloss next week though to make up for it x

Well done Trying Again. I always think it's best to get on the scales when you think it's bad news otherwise you could spiral out of control!!

Oh Miss Bee, as TA said, I'm sure it will be a loss next week.

1.5lb down for me this week :)

I'll have to wait until tomorrow to weigh in ..... Though it won't be good - been on holiday all week!!

well dont coach :) and good luck for the weigh in barefoot, atleast your still getting on the scales even though you think you may have had a gain, whereas I sometimes scale dodge if I know ive gained :)

Well... Sorry for the delay folks. With much trepidation I ventured onto the scales this morning - only 1lb gained!!! Happy and surprised. Desperate to get rid of it plus another one by next weigh in.

Now lets see how we're going so far......

Taz - STS
Desperate -4lb
Jools -1lb
Linz -2lb
Miss Bee +4lb (soon get rid of that ;))
TAG -1lb
Nomad -1.5lb
Barefoot +1lb (just a pesky squatter :rolleyes:)
Gem - SD

An encouraging word about TOTM (which thankfully I don't have to deal with anymore). This can account for between 2 and 4lb gain (mine was usually 4 and felt like much more) and will normally disperse over the following week.

Those pesky squatters - you know, those pounds that lurk in all the nice things (for me in chocolate) - I've found they can be evicted quite easily if dealt with firmly and not given squatters rights.

I've found the difficulty comes when you let the gain settle and become part of you - then its much harder to shift.

Sorry Girls that I'm full of advice and not delivering at the moment. I'm not in a good place but I know what I am doing and am mindful - that's no excuse but for now that's the way it is. Sometimes life takes over and some things, however important, fall victim to its twists and turns.

My journey has NOT come to an end - it has just got to a difficult place and WILL continue sometime soon - promise :)

Don't worry though - I'm going nowhere so you'll still have to put up with me every week x

Last edited:
derr sorry should of said well done in my last post not dont lol. I was obviously having a spelling malfunction that day :)

Taz - STS
Desperate -4lb
Jools -1lb
Linz -2lb
Miss Bee +4lb (soon get rid of that ;))
TAG -1lb
Nomad -1.5lb
Barefoot +1lb (just a pesky squatter :rolleyes:)
Gem - SD

Here we go.....

Missed weigh in this week as I was away - well done on the losses girls :)

Gem - sorry to hear u r having a tough time at the moment - hope things get better soon xx

I'm fine Miss V - I get my moments but on the whole I'm taking it in my stride. I will bounce back but there's a lot to deal with at the moment so some things are on the back burner. That doesn't stop me enjoying all your successes though. Keep up the good work Girls x

Am I first today? Nothing to report though. STS for me I'm afraid.

Good luck everyone. x :D

Jools - STS

Back