FRIDAY GIRLS

morning jools:)
looks like it's just us early birds for now.
well done on the sts.
i've managed to get rid of 4lb(again:rolleyes:think i should start my own diet and call it the yo yo plan!ha ha)
good luck all.
x

Morning all...........can I join you?

Im a friday girl tooo!

Just -1lb for me today.

Im going to be good this weekend, I chose Fridays as my WI day, so I had the weekend to relax a little, then back on track mon-fri, however things have been coming up mid week and have gone off track slightly, so Im going to be 100% this weekend if I can!

Hi everyone

STS this week. Thought I might have lost a pound so bit disappointed. Oh well i`ll plod on til its gone x

hi hels123smiles

Welcome to friday girls :)

morning jools:)
looks like it's just us early birds for now.
well done on the sts.
i've managed to get rid of 4lb(again:rolleyes:think i should start my own diet and call it the yo yo plan!ha ha)
good luck all.
x

Well done on your 41b loss miss bee :)

hi all, is it ok if i join :) i weighed in today at 220lb down from 240 (goal is 140ish). dont really have a set day i weigh in but i think i weigh myself too often lol so i will start doing a friday weigh in i think.

Linzi - SD... think i'll need all the help I can get for this week too. x

Hi Friday Girls - you are all doing so well while I am a magnet for squatters and a blooming greatblip on the my journey map. It looks like another4lb balloon this week. Well done Miss Bee x​

Jools - STS
Miss Bee -4lbs
Barefoot -1lb
Hels -1lb
TAG - STS
Nomad - Oops! (you're still doing better than me)
Mummyto3girls - Welcome
Linzi - SD
Gem - SD (especially after this weekend)

Hi Gem

Just wanted to say its really kind of you to still be doing friday girls when you are struggling at the moment and like you say scale dodging :D

Hope you will be able to get back on track soon. Ive fallen off the wagon several times and each time I find it harder to get back on and stay on it.

At the moment Ive got kind of one leg on the wagon and one on the ground wanting to run to the nearest Dairy milk as it always makes me feel better (for a couple of hours) that is.

Have you seen the food dump thread? Im finding it really helpful. Everything I want to eat and dont give into I add it to the thread. Tonight I neeeeded the tub of rolo ice cream thats sitting in the freezer calling me. I didnt give into it but added it to the food dump thread.

Was food shopping the other day and put naughty stuff like pizza back on the shelf as new I could let it go by adding it to the thread saving myself around 750 calls equalling about a 2.5 hour walk.

Thanks again Karen x

Hi Gem

Just wanted to say its really kind of you to still be doing friday girls when you are struggling at the moment and like you say scale dodging :D

Hope you will be able to get back on track soon. Ive fallen off the wagon several times and each time I find it harder to get back on and stay on it.

At the moment Ive got kind of one leg on the wagon and one on the ground wanting to run to the nearest Dairy milk as it always makes me feel better (for a couple of hours) that is.

Have you seen the food dump thread? Im finding it really helpful. Everything I want to eat and dont give into I add it to the thread. Tonight I neeeeded the tub of rolo ice cream thats sitting in the freezer calling me. I didnt give into it but added it to the food dump thread.

Was food shopping the other day and put naughty stuff like pizza back on the shelf as new I could let it go by adding it to the thread saving myself around 750 calls equalling about a 2.5 hour walk.

Thanks again Karen x

My journey is just that Karen - a long journey with twists and turns and pit stops - it was always going to be so but I had reckoned without all the crap that has come my way since my departure. Every time a little more :hitthefan:hits the fan it gets a little more difficult to rev the engine.

It will happen when the time is right and I'll be joining you in the line-up and will steal a balloon or two from you all :p

It is no problem keeping the thread going as I am still on the journey so to speak - just loitering a bit on the road and plotting the route.

Thanks for the kind thoughts x

PS - When I'm on route pizza is one of the meals I have the night before weigh-in - half a Dr O veggie or fungi with loads of salad (not naughty at all). Don't have too many "no go" foods - just lots of "go careful" foods (that way you don't feel too hard done by). I lost 30lbs with a "naughty box" full of snack size chocolate rewards in the cupboard, eating healthy and not feeling hungry or hard done by x

I like the Dr O pizzas too the polo one but have no idea how many syns are in them so dont have them that often plus i like have a whole one lol x

Well done Taz. STS for me (just for a change! :rolleyes:) but I'm happy with that after the week I've had!! x

Good luck everyone. x :)

Taz -2lbs
Jools STS

Well done Taz and Jools. I appear to have lost 6.5lb this week???? I moved the scales round several times and it was always the same so I'm taking it!!!

well done so far girls:)
wow nomad,go girl!

well,i have no excuses,just been a greedy beggar all week and put on 6lb:rolleyes:
oops!
off on hols at the end of next week too,so will not be worrying about dieting then.
ah well,will see where i am when i get back and stress on it then i think.
good luck all.

Taz -2lb
Jools - STS
Nomad -6.5lb
Linz - STS
Miss Bee + 6lb

Karen - If you cut the pizza in half when you get it home and wrap each half separately in the freezer you won't be tempted to eat a whole one - my mate does that as she lives on her own - mine is shared with OH x

Miss Bee - Your 6lb is probably a blip - just enjoy your holiday and sort it all out later x

Well done everyone - especially Nomad - looks like the bawoon might be coming your way. Any other takers? x

Back