FRIDAY GIRLS

oops 'a daisy,put on 7lb in the last couple of weeks:eek:
deserved every pound though:eek:
had a great holiday.ate,drank and was very merry!then home to birthday celebrations:D,so was expecting a good old gain:rolleyes:
gonna try and get back on track now though before i do too much more damage.
good luck all.

Well done to everyone who lost this week and glad you had a good holiday miss bee.

I'm down 2lbs this week i'm delighted :D

Well done Girls x

Taz -1lb
Nomad -3.25lb
Jools +1lb (only squatting)
Chickadee +0.75 (as above)
Miss Bee +7lb (Much enjoyed but still only squatting)
Easygoing -2lb

Hiiiii :)

0.75 loss this week

Well done Karen x

Taz -1lb
Nomad -3.25lb
Jools +1lb (only squatting)
Chickadee +0.75 (as above)
Miss Bee +7lb (Much enjoyed but still only squatting)
Easygoing -2lb
Karen -0.75

Hope you had a fab holiday ditzeeblond ! Don't worry about the gain that's what hols are all about :)

Hi Gym Bunny and welcome :)

Will look forward to hearing your results on Friday!

I put on 0.75 lbs at last WI so hoping for a 2.75 lb loss this week :eek:

Good luck :D

Thanks chickadee! I hope you manage to lose something this week then, nothing worse than putting on, makes you feel awful doesn't it! At least it wasn't much you put on though ;)

It was after a busy week of lunches out etc so was actually expecting worse!! Fingers crossed for a loss for all the Friday girls :)

I do have plans for tomorrow though, dinner at an Italian with friends but I've scoped the menu and will choose wisely as I really, REALLY want to see those numbers going down!!

Hey all...

I've gained 3lbs this week on holiday, deserved to have a whole load more tho!!

I've done the same Linz - they are only squatters though so I'm hoping they'll disappear quickly x

Hope you had a fab holiday ditzeeblond ! Don't worry about the gain that's what hols are all about :)

It would be miserable to worry about calories all holiday wouldn't it x

Hello girls, I am wanting to weigh in on a Friday please so I will be coming in to update this Friday - I am 180lbs at the moment so lets see how I do :)

Hello and welcome to Friday Girls. Good luck with your journey x

Hi Gym Bunny and welcome :)

Will look forward to hearing your results on Friday!

I put on 0.75 lbs at last WI so hoping for a 2.75 lb loss this week :eek:

Good luck :D

Good luck for today Chickadee x

Thanks chickadee! I hope you manage to lose something this week then, nothing worse than putting on, makes you feel awful doesn't it! At least it wasn't much you put on though ;)

It was after a busy week of lunches out etc so was actually expecting worse!! Fingers crossed for a loss for all the Friday girls :)

I do have plans for tomorrow though, dinner at an Italian with friends but I've scoped the menu and will choose wisely as I really, REALLY want to see those numbers going down!!

Busy food weeks are the devil aren't they - it can make things very hard x

Good thinking - you can't miss out on a yummy treat like an Italian meal though so I hope you manage to find something suitable ;)

A little of what you fancy and compensate later I reckon x

Gem - SD

Thanks Linz x

Gem - SD
Linz - 4.5 (balloon chaser)

Fingers crossed - you're in with a good chance this week x

Back