FRIDAY GIRLS

I've stayed the same this week, its what I was expecting though as hadn't really started anything properly until Wednesday so I will have results next week!:D

Well I put on another 0.75 lbs!!! Was good as gold this week, so annoying!! I'm losing inches through exercise but I want to lose weight too!!

Oh and well done Nomad and others who have lost :)

She can't be chasing the bawoon because it wasn't handed out last week :-(

Well done ditzeeblonde.

1.25lb off for me this week :)

Whoops sorry - that's because I went away on Sunday. I'll do last weeks and this weeks at the same time so that no-one misses out x

Well I put on another 0.75 lbs!!! Was good as gold this week, so annoying!! I'm losing inches through exercise but I want to lose weight too!!

Please don't get hung up on the numbers as long as you know something is happening. The inches are as important as the pounds and sometimes we seem to have a period of adjustment - it seems to sort itself out and get into proportion. Also if you are exercising remember that muscle weighs heavier than fat x

sorry for the late wi ladies,has been lots going on the last few days and i wasn't at home on friday morning so weighed today and it's -3lb for me this week.

well done averyone.
fab loss ditzee:D
x

I did WI yesterday just didn't get a chance to update i'm down 1lbs. I wasnt really expecting to be down so i'm delighted.

Well done to all who lost.

Last edited:
OK Here we go - last weeks balloon x

Taz -1lb
Nomad -3.25lb
Jools +1lb (only squatting)
Chickadee +0.75 (as above)
Miss Bee +7lb (Much enjoyed but still only squatting)
Easygoing -2lb
Karen -0.75
Linz +3lb

...and this weeks balloon x

Gem SD
Linz -4.5lb
Nomad -1.25lb
Gym Bunny STS
Chickadee + 0.75
Miss Bee -3lb
Easygoing -1lb

Snap nomad- down 1.75 lbs for me too :) well done all x

Hi Friday Girls. Off to a cracking start. I know I have lost 2lb of the weight I put on in Cornwall but will probably find it again over the weekend so scale dodging again this week I'm afraid x

Nomad -1.75lb
Linz - STS
Gem - SD
Miss Bee -2lb
Chickadee -1.75lb

Back