FRIDAY GIRLS

Well done Girls. I missed my weigh-in but I'm sure it would've been a gain having just come back from Cornwall. Now with another 2 nights B&B this weekend I have a lot of work to do to shift the squatters x

Linz +3.5
Jools +5lb
Nomad -1.25
Miss Bee -3lb
Easygoin -3lb
Chickadee -2.5
Gem SD

Extra special congratulations to the balloon hoggers ;)

Well done Miss Bee and Easygoing. x :D

whoop whoop!two weeks in a row,we must be doing something right?makes a nice change for me these days,ha ha.
congrats again easygoing.
good luck all for this week.:)

Woo hoo the balloon again, well done Miss Bee.

Miss bee can we make it 3 weeks in a row. I'll need to work a bit harder today and tomorrow stuggling a bit this week.

Hope everone else is having a good week.

i'm definately not in the running this week,easygoing.:rolleyes:
hope your doing better than me.:eek:

good luck all.
x

You've had a good couple of weeks Miss Bee - maybe you just need to adjust this week x

I'm back!! Hope it's been going well for everyone!

Thankfully only gained 2lbs in the 3 months I've had off, so it's not been a complete disaster (and looks good for the maintenance in the long run!). I was supposed to re-start the diet on 1st, but I've been a bad, bad person and I only really started back properly on Wednesday.

BUT I'm 1lb down, so doing the woooohoooo! dance of victory around the living room.

good to have you back moog:D

gem,as for adjusting this week,well....ummm i adjusted upwards! and it's +3lb for me this week.oops:rolleyes:

on the up side,someone asked me if i'd been dieting yesterday and said they could really see i'd lost weight over the summer,so that will keep me smiling for now:D

good luck all for this week.
x

-1/4 lb for me!

Down 1lb this week. Didn't have a good start to the week, a few of us seem to have struggled this week.

Can I join you ladies please? I've just started my diet last Friday, so yesterday was my first weigh in and I'm pleased to say I lost 4lbs!! Yeay!! xx

Well done LouLou and coachnomad, brillant losses for both of you this week.

Good luck for tomorrow Friday girls - really hope we all see a loss :)

Back