FRIDAY GIRLS

Going to join you all for the friday weigh in as Saturday is my day off excersize so it makes sense :)

Morning girls
weighed in this morning and i have lost 2.5 pounds this week,so I have lost 13 pound in 4 weeks, not bad but i thought it would b more with doing the atkins an all!!!!!
I know its not a race but i'm going on holiday in 4 weeks and would of liked to have lost around 2 stone!!!! is that just unrealistic??
Any how have a good day/wkend, and i'll b back next week!
j x

Congratulations on your weight loss. I lost another 4 pounds this week. :)

Last edited:
Welcome newbies! :welcome:

:sigh2: I have hit a little setback. A little while ago I got out my scales, stepped on and faced a blank display. My first thought was that the battery had come loose (as it flashes "lo" when it's running out) so I picked it up to have a look. It was dripping wet. One of my dogs had peed on it. :rant2:

So, until I can afford a new one I will be shooting blindly. So good luck girlies and I will be back with y'all as soon as I can. :wavey:

I gave myself a 12 week target of a stone and a half - today was D Day and I lost 1 stone and 6 pounds! So close and yet....

Still happy with it though!

Lost 2lb this week, now I'm into the 11's (by half a pound but still!) :) x

Late to mine as I've been in hunstanton but I've only lost a pound this week just gone. Had fish and chips at the seaside and treated myself to slush puppies and ice creams so it was kind of expected!

clairythefairy88 said:
Late to mine as I've been in hunstanton but I've only lost a pound this week just gone. Had fish and chips at the seaside and treated myself to slush puppies and ice creams so it was kind of expected!

Bet you enjoyed them though. Nothing better than fish & chips at the seaside. :) ( don't like slush puppies so you can keep them. ;). )

Have you managed to get back on track now? Yet again I'm struggling hs week. Not being bad but not actually striking to plan. I need to lose at least 1lb to get ino the next stone bracket.

Good luck. X

Hi Girls - Good to see this thread is still running despite my being AWOL. Feel free to carry on and I will pop back from time to time and visit.

GOOD LUCK GIRLS WITH YOUR LOSSES X

Bet you enjoyed them though. Nothing better than fish & chips at the seaside. :) ( don't like slush puppies so you can keep them. ;). )

Have you managed to get back on track now? Yet again I'm struggling hs week. Not being bad but not actually striking to plan. I need to lose at least 1lb to get ino the next stone bracket.

Good luck. X

Definitly back on track. My gym membership ended so I've joined a 24 hour gym, the work out I was made to do means I'll have NO trouble getting to sleep tonight, my poor stomach :eek:

I'm trying to lose this 3lb for my stone bracket and I'm so excited to do so! I must admit I thought I'd be there a little sooner but I've had a few treats so won't complain

Best of luck shifting that pound!!

Back